Holli Would

2

Blake drove us to the air port, and in a short forty-five minutes, we arrived in Hollywood.
"Wow," Becca gasped, staring up at the hotel we were going to stay in. "It's huge..."
"It sure is," Ali said.
"C'mon. Becca," I said, flipping off my sun glasses, "get our bags. Ali, come check in with me."
Becca ran off to the taxi, while Ali and I walked into the lobby. Immediately, we were bombarded by a flood of cool air. We walked to the front desk, where a young woman (who looked like she would rather be anywhere in the world but here) sat.
"Hello," she said, in a flat, lifeless voice, "welcome to the Grand Lily, can I help you?"
"We're checking in," I said, making sure it was like and insult to her.
"And your name is...?"
"It'll be under 'Would'," I told her, "room 217, is what our email told us."
She glared back at me for a moment, then checked her computer. From out of a drawer under her desk she pulled out three pairs of keys and handed me and Ali a pair.
Becca can rushing in with our luggage in her hands, and grabbed the key out of the lady's hands, gasping out "Thank you."
I gestured for Ali and Becca to follow me up the elevator. We stepped onto the elevator and I pressed the button to the fifth floor.

Becca set the bags down on the floor leaning up against the wall.
"What should we do now?" she asked.
"Well," I said, "I don't know about you ladies, but I'm need to relax by the pool."
"I'm coming," Becca agreed.
"Count me in," Ali said.
I grabbed my bag and unzipped it, pulling out my bikini.
"Haha!" Ali said, jokingly, lifting up her shirt, "I'm already wearing mine under my clothes!"
"Are you in grade school?" I teased back, stripping.
♠ ♠ ♠
it just keeps getting worse and worse with every word i write...........