Holli Would

4

Ali, Becca, and I bought dresses from a weirdo shop that was close by. Becca's was a weird kinky green one that folded in different directions randomly. Ali's was a black sparkly one that really set off her boobs and thighs from the rest of her body...which wasn't the best for her figure. And of course, mine was the gorgeous red satin one that fell on me perfectly.
We waited outside the hotel, just as Simon said he would, but honestly the wait felt like forever.
"What time is it, Becca?" I asked.
"7: 10," she said.
"Where is he," I asked, siting down on a bench.
"He's probably held up somewhere. I swear to god that guy is off somewhere signing autographs in front of a paparazzi." Ali said.
"Sorry for the wait, ladies," Simon said, always seeming to pop up at the best times. "Shall we go?" he asked.
"Where are we going?" Becca asked.
"Just down the street, to Le Chevalier," he said.
He lead us to his limo, and then we were off.
Of course, all during our meal, which he paid for, Becca was chatting about "how big a fan she was". Puh-lease. But what can I say, she's a virgin. Now, all you guys are thinking s-l-u-t, am I right? That's mostly right and you know what, I don't give a damn. So what'cha' going to do about it? But if someone EVER tries to forcefully sleep with me, and I'm not into it, like hell I'd do it with them. Whoever said that men should make the first move was a complete and total idiot. If there something that I will never ever be, it's second place.
Ali and I didn't have much to say during dinner. It was either Becca or Simon talking, both about their lives and all that stuff. Becca, being a total suck up. All that Ali and I could say were things like 'Really?' Whatever, I'll just get Becca back for that embarrassment later.
And just like that dinner was over. Half of my steak was still on my plate, and my glass of coke was nearly gone. When we were on our way out, I wasn't very surprised when he pulled back my arm and whispered in my ear, "I want you to stay. Meet me outside your hotel later at eleven."
I smirked, then nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, i know this sucks, but just bare with it
feel free to throw tomatoes at me
btw, le chevalier means "the knight"
i know, i can't portray the bitchy girl meanie girl very well,
probably because im the weird, quiet girl most of the time, but hey, i tried