Status: started it on Sunday, don't expect me to finish this before WTF

Only A Coincidence

The Next Day

Mom found out where I hid the journal. It was in my dog’s house. That traitor, the dog, I mean. My dog left the journal on her bed. I know Mom read it when I saw the look in her eyes. She told me I should enjoy the little things in life. But I do, how I’m not alone, technically I’m not. How my lapdogs need me, the home I live in, the exotic foods my Mom cooks, and the main thing I enjoy is fixing things. That is also the main reason why Tabatha and Casper follow me a lot. They can get away with many things because I hide most of the evidence.
I’m going to hide my journal in a different place. Although my house doesn’t have a basement I will hide my journal under my house. My Mom doesn’t like my journal. She told me she should have gave me candy. She always talks about giving me candy for a present that would . Mom shouldn’t try. I can steal candy from a drugstore or someone, or I can make a business out of a candy factory.
The same thing can happen with counselors and fake friends Mom pays. It can be lonely without people that understand me. Shit, it would be better if I had one friend that would understand me. Now these days people don’t have good imaginations. It’s all because Dad just had to visit another planet. I didn’t care, until other scientists found out about the planet being empty. People started talking about the planet more when they found out it is three times bigger than Earth and it is almost Earth’s twin-like planet with water and non-poisoned air. Dad found out the planet is closer than we think. A week later the newspapers say the planet stays next to Earth for a couple of weeks and has been doing that every one billion years. So what happens? Half of Earth gets to live on the new planet. Thanks so much for making me feel more alone! That was sarcastic, by the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's the very beginning
nothing really happens in this part