‹ Prequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Sequel: In No Hurry.
Status: Completed.

Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic.

forever and ever and ever.

The next morning she got to go home around 10 and Leslie picked us up in Macy's car.

I sat in the back and listened to Macy repeatedly apologize.

"Macy shut up! I don't care! I'm just glad you're ok." Leslie said and I chuckled.

"Fine. You want me to be glad I wrecked your car?!"

"Yes. Yes I do."

I laughed, "yeh two are mental."

"Sweet cast art work." Leslie said and I laughed, "fanks. See Mac, not everyone finks it looks like a 5th grader did it."

"Oh, you did it? I thought that kid in the room next to her did..."

Macy laughed as I glared at Leslie.

"Well, did you bang Lee?" Macy asked causing me to start coughing because Macy did not talk like that.

"Unfortunately no."

"Ah well there is always tonight."

"Excuse meh? Yeh know I'm right here, right?"

"Yes. I'm aware." Leslie stated and I chuckled as I leaned against the seat, "Look I'll juss tell him for yeh."

"Oh say what?"

"Leslie wants ta shag yeh tonight."

"Matty..." Macy said laughing.

"What? Juss tryin' ta help my mate out. He won't object."

"How would you feel if I went up to somone and was like, oh, Matt wants to bang you."

I shrugged, "well depends on who it was I probably wouldn't mind."

Macy laughed, "like one of those crazy fans?"

"Ok, i'd care if one of them tried to jump me, but if yeh told Macy that, well..."

"Matt!" Macy yelled causing me and Leslie to laugh.

"Juss kiddin' my love. Well, sort of..." I said with a grin as we reached their apartment.

"I think that's adorable."

"What?" I asked as I helped Macy out of the car.

"You calling her love."

I shrugged and Macy spoke, "I think it's a british thing. He also calls me lil bird. Which I never liked."

I chuckled and gently grabbed her hand, "maybeh, but yeh are my lil bird." I said kissing her hand.

"You make me want to vomit." Leslie said causing me to laugh as we walked into the apartment.

"Macy." Tom said pulling her into a hug right as we entered.

"Tom, I'm ok..."

"I know. I juss propa worry bout yeh."

"Did you stay here?"

"Nah, we juss knew yeh were comin' home so Katie and I decided to come ova."

I sat beside Katie on the couch and she patted my knee with a grin.

"Did yeh win her back yet?" She whispered and I shrugged, "tryin'."

"I'm going to shower." Macy said and I chuckled, "How?"

"Fine. I'm going to bath." She said giving me a look. I nodded with an amused look as she rolled her eyes and walked to her room.

"Yeh two ok?"

"So far."

"You two will be together before tonight is over with." Katie stated.

"Ha, nuffin is eva that easy wif Macy."

"True." Leslie said agreeing.

"I fink yeh like that though."

I grinned, "Maybeh so but I juss wished one time she'd let meh win."

He laughed, "neva gonna happen. She's a Sykes."

"I know. If only..." I joked and they laughed.

"Leslie!" Macy called after a while.

Leslie rolled her eyes, "I swear if she's asking me to dress her I'm sending you."

"Gladly..." I said with a smirk and Tom shot me a look.

"Kiddin'!"

Leslie laughed and soon came back in with a smirk, "Yep."

"Uh, nope." Tom said defensively.

"Look! I'm trying to get them back together! And come on Tom, do you think they've just held hands?" She asked and he made a face of disgust.

I laughed as I headed to Macy's room. My heart pounding against my chest knowing I hadn't seen her well,half naked in forever. I knocked lightly and walked in nervously.

"I hate her so much." She said and I managed to laugh trying not to stare at her because she just stood in some boy shorts and a bra she was holding together with her not broken hand.

"Ain't like I've neva seen yeh naked my love." I said stepping behind her so I could clasp her bra together.

My fingers ran over her shoulder blade once I was done and instead of fighting the urge, I placed my hands on her sides and leaned in pressing my lips to her bare shoulder.

She shook beneath me from my touch and I grasped my fingers into her skin as I placed kisses on her back.

"Matty."

I ignored her and pulled her to me, letting her back hit my chest, "Macy, yeh drivin' meh crazy." I whispered.

She turned to face me and I brushed her bra strap off her shoulder. Lust was now taking over and I couldn't think of anything else but putting her on the bed.

"I love yeh." I said grasping her hips as I walked her backwards to her bed.

She wasn't objecting and I was definitely not going to ask.

My lips hit her neck as I pulled her gently onto the bed.

"Matt, we shouldn't..."

"Why not? This isn- our first time." I said cutting her off and she had no choice in not speaking because I quickly covered her lips with mine.

Her hand ran up my arm and I pulled off my shirt quickly. It was like we never had kissed before now. It was urgent and desperate and I couldn't seem to have enough.

***

"Surely Tom and Katie left." I said running my fingers over her back as she laid against my chest.

She laughed softly, "surely."

I breathed in and closed my eyes trying to take in his actual calm moment with her.

"So, what happens?" She said and I sighed, "what do yeh mean?"

"What happens from here?"

"I don't know love. Whateva yeh want is what'll happen."

She moved enough to look at me and I brought my hand to her cheek, "what do yeh want my lil bird?"

"You." She said softly and I pulled her to me to kiss her lips, "yeh already have that. Truss meh."

She grinned and pecked my lips, "well, let me rephrase. I want you to be my boyfriend."

"Again?" I joked.

She laughed, "Yes. Again."

"Ok, unda one condition."

"What would that be?"

"Juss be wif meh love. Stop worryin' so bloody much." I said cupping her face.

She sighed, "Ok."

"Alright." I said kissing her quickly, "I love yeh. Now get up and get ready I have a show soon." I said smacking her butt.

she glared at me and I pulled her back down to my chest, "kiss first."

She giggled and pressed her lips to mine.

"Yeh can juss go in that." I said as she crawled off of me and reached for her jeans.

"Oh yeah? A bra, underwear and a cast. Sexy."

I laughed and placed my hands behind my head, "oye ta meh it is."

"Do you want me to get molested?"

"Ah yeh prove a valid point. Put yeh clothes on."

"Nope."

I laughed, "baby I won't make yeh if that's what yeh wantin' meh ta do."

"You're silly. I'm going to shower. Again." She said giving me a look.

"Feelin' dirty? All I'm sayin' is that's how yeh know it was good." I said with a smirk.

"You're a perv. No one ever said it was good."

I sat up quickly and she laughed.

"Oh so what yeh sayin'?" I asked glaring at her.

She shrugged clearly trying to get under my skin. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down into my lap.

"Out wif it lil bird."

She laughed, "I'm just kidding."

"Oh no. Yeh now startin' somefin."

She laughed, "I'm just kidding. It was good."

"Juss good? Reallah?"

"What do you want meh ta say?!"

"oh my god. Guess nuffin! I'll foreva fink yeh fink sex wif meh is bad."

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Matty if it was bad I wouldn't sleep with you. It's that simple."

"I don't know if I believe that now."

She rolled her eyes before kissing me.

"Well believe it."

"So on a scale of 1 to 10..."

"Oh my gosh. Ten."

"Yeh juss sayin' that now..."

She laughed, "No I'm not!"

"Fine. Out of tha boys yeh slept wif, I say boys cause I'm a man..."

She giggled, "Oh my gosh. You're ridiculous..."

"Yeh would say I'm tha best right?"

"Yes. The most stupid, but yes."

I rolled my eyes, "Am not stupid."

"You sort of are. That wasn't a complete sentence..."

I tickled her side and she giggled.

"Yeh so mean now. When did this happen? Yeh use ta be my sweet lil bird I had ta protect from all tha bad fings in tha world."

"I still am. Just tougher. Or maybe I just like you protecting me."

I grinned, "well, I'll always do that love. Regardless."

She placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me, "I love you."

"I love yeh too darlin'."

"Awe. Do you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Go bloody showa."

"I can't shower." She mocked.

I laughed as she got off my lap and sprinted into the bathroom.

I smiled and laid back down happily. This had to mean, we were back on. Right?

I finally decided to get dressed and by the time I was putting my beanie back on Macy came out completely ready.

I watched her as she walked to me, "you know..." she said bringing her hands to my beanie, "you look really cute in this."

A grin hit my lips, "oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her, "well, good fing I'm all yehs or othawise otha birds might be playin' tha same move on meh."

She giggled and I kissed her forehead.

"Well I'd just have to beat up some girls."

"All for meh? Sexy." I said chuckling.

She laughed and walked over to the dresser grabbing up her phone.

"Oh gosh."

"What?"

"Leslie said, you're lucky Tom left before that happened. I left because I'm probably scarred for life and super jealous. Let me know when I can come home."

I laughed, "well, yeh kind of loud."

"Am not!"

"I'm not complainin' love."

She rolled her eyes and I laughed, "so I was finkin'..."

"Oh no."

I laughed as she grabbed my hand and we went into the livingroom.

"Lets take a nap. I'm propa tired." I said pulling her onto the couch.

"Didn't you say we had to go?"

"Well, yeah, but no." I said wrapping my arms around her as we laid down.

"Ok. A nap." She said against my shirt. I closed my eyes and twirled her hair around my finger.

"Yeh gotta leave wif meh. I can't be wifout yeh."

She sighed, "I can't."

I buried my face into her shoulder, "please."

She chuckled, "And what about school?"

"Oh who needs it!"

She laughed, "some of us aren't as talented like you and need school."

I chuckled, "I fink yeh fine tha way yeh are."

"Well you have to say that."

I kissed her neck, "I love yeh Macy. "

"I love you too."

"Foreva and eva and eva." I said jokingly as I placed kisses all on her face.

She giggled and I wrapped my arms around her, "hope that's ok wif yeh."

She smiled, "yeah it should be."

"Great. Just know, when yeh come home for holiday yeh gonna be stayin' wif meh."

"It's ok my family doesn't love me anyways."

I laughed, "they do so."

She shrugged and I kissed her forehead, "well, I'll love yeh for them."

"Well, the only break I get soon is for Christmas."

"Perfect love. We can sing Christmas carols and shit togetha."

I laughed, "going to put up a tree?"

"I usually don't, but if yeh there and want one I bloody will."

"Ok." She said happily and I chuckled, "and I can buy my lil bird presents." I said running my hand down her arm.

"Won't object to that."

I laughed, "of course not."

"Wanna do me a favor?" She asked as I buried my face into the crook of her neck.

"Mhm?" I mumbled closing my eyes, taking in her smell.

"will you leave one of your hoodies before you leave?"

"Sure baby. Why?" I mumbled pulling her closer to me.

"Because I miss you and the way you smell."

I pressed my lips to her skin, "if yeh came wif meh yeh wouldn't need it."

She groaned, "I can't."

I sighed, "fine. Let's go back ta tha bus so I can get yeh a bloody hoodie before tha show." I said scooping her up, her legs wrapping aroun me as I did so.

"Love you." She said with a grin and I rolled my eyes.

"Baby!" She said cupping my face.

"Yes?"

She kissed me softly, "now, tell me you love me."

I chuckled, "I love yeh like crazy, bird." I said walking us slowly to the door.

"Oh wait. Leslie has my car." She said and I shrugged, "call her and tell her to come get us. She's probably there already."

She began texting her as I stood in the hall still holding her. Not that I minded.

"Ok. She will be here in ten."

"Mhm ok. Make out wif meh til then." I said and she laughed before kissing me.

"Gotta kiss yeh while I can love." I said between our kisses.

"Come visit me when you can?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Course my lil bird. My free time is now yehs." I said leaning up to kiss her lips.

She buried her face into my shoulder and I leaned against the wall as a comfortable silence filled the hall.

"Yeh juss gonna make me stand here and hold yeh?" I asked softly.

She nodded and I chuckled, "Ok my lil bird. Whateva yeh want."

"One more thing..." she said and I laughed, "what now?"

"Can you try and settle down on the drinking and smoking?" She said running her fingers through my hair that was sticking out of the beanie.

I sighed, "Yeah. I will."

"Good. I'd like you around in a few years."

I laughed, "yeh ova dramatic."

She smiled and kissed my cheek as her phone went off.

"Leslie's here." She whispered and I tightened my grasp on her, "ok love."

In all honesty I would be content standing here with her all day simply because I knew by this time tomorrow I would be no where near her. I couldn't say I wasn't worried about how that would effect her because truthfully I was more worried then words can say...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. So this chapter is a bit long and mushy, but I can't update tomorrow so that explains why I made it a bit longer, I can't really explain the mush part except it just happens. Haha.

Thanks for commenting and subscribing! :)