The Day He Found the Gun

Chapter 5: Todd Again

This ending is TEMPORARY. I want reactions and feedback. If the audience likes it, I keep it. If the audience wants something else then tell me. What else do you want? Be specific.

Part III: Todd Again

Damn she’s beautiful. I thought as I saw her walk towards me.

“Hey” She said as she smiled.

“Hello my love!” I said.

She blushed. But something was wrong.

“You ok?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded.

“Ok….” I said.

We had a typical day at school. Hung out during lunch and every class we had together. The only difference was that she said she couldn’t hang out after school that day. That was strange. We always hang out on Wednesdays. She said she has stuff to do. Ok, whatever.

I would soon regret saying “whatever”.

When I got home and started to do homework for the first time, I heard a loud “Bang!” come from Taylor’s house.

My heart quickened.

“No…” I said out loud.

I ran over to Taylor’s house and went right through the door. No one was home.

“Taylor?” I called out.

No answer. I walked hesitantly up the stairs, afraid of what I would find. I opened Taylor’s door and walked into her room.

What I found was Taylor, a bullet through her brain, blood covering the floor, and a gun in her hand.

“No…” I started to cry.

I cradled her in my arms.

“NO!! TAYLOR!! COME BACK TO ME TAYLOR!!!” I screamed as I shook her lifeless body. She was going cold already.

Tears were streaming down my face. That was the day I found the gun. They day I took the gun and put it up to his head. The day I pulled the trigger. The day that I, Todd Lauderson, died.

Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ending is temporary. If the audience likes it, I keep it. If you hate it, tell me why and what you want to be different. Be specific!