Status: Updated every week

Find Your Love

Blush

“Yeah right there” I moaned as Aubrey started making the second hickey on my neck, suddenly picking me up I giggled and rapped my legs around his waist and put my head into his neck as he carried me into his room he sat me on the be and took his shirt off & jumped back on top of me.

‘my turn” I whispered in his ear as I playfully pushed him off of me and climb on top of him and took my short off and started to suck on his neck until I saw red on his sexy yellow skin.

“Fuck” Aubrey moaned as I sucked on his skin, I smiled and lightly kissed his Adam’s apple a few time.

“Hey Aubrey, do you know- ohm I’M TELLING!” A girl who couldn’t be older than 14 rudely busted into his room; without knocking. I felt my heart drop down to the bottom of my stomach, Aubrey just pushed me off of him and ran over to the little girl and pulled her inside of the room.

“I’M TELLING MOMMA!” she yelled again, I closed my eyes feeling a headache coming on.

“first off Sudden, stop screaming and secondly its not what it looks like.” Aubrey said while closing the door.

“yes it is Aubrey, besides you know what momma said, no girls in the house when shes not here & no sex in the house” Sudden stated folding her arms.

“Sudden, are you really going to tell on me?” Aubrey said.

“No, But” she said smiling with a evil smile on her face.

‘but, what?”

“you, Aubrey Drake graham must take me, Sudden Emma Hawkins -and two friends of mine- to the mall on Saturday night” she smiled, she was smart you had to be 16 or older to be at the mall on a Saturday night or you had to have someone 16 with you.

“Okay, deal now get out.” Aubrey said rushing to get the little girl out of his room.

“so you’re not going ti introduce me to the girl you’re going to sexing it up with when I leave- rude” she said.

“Sudden this is my girl friend Nicole, Nicole this is my sister Sudden” Aubrey said in a annoyed tone.

“Hi” I said and gave a little wave, she just smiled back.

‘Okay now, get out of my room.” he said pushing her out and closing the door.

“MAKE SURE TO USE A CONDOM” she yelled through the door, I just laughed, Aubrey shook his head.

“so where were we/” he said as started to kiss on my neck.

“Aubrey” I whispered in his ear as he reached for button of my pants undoing them.

Aubrey started to suck on my neck even harder and started to slowly pull my pants down.

“Aubrey” I said as pushing on his head away from neck to get his attention, he looked into my eyes.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t.” I whispered I saw disappointment flash in his eyes.

‘Oh.” he said as he got off of me.
I covered my face with my hands “I’m so sorry”

“it’s okay” he said as I felt him lay next to me.

“no, it’s not I shouldn’t lead you on like that.” I said turning to face him.

“no, I shouldn’t rush things.” he said rapping his hands around my pulling me closer to him I kissed him on his chest on his heart, then turned my head so that my ear was on his chest and I listened to his heart beat.

“I wish we could stay like this forever” I whispered.

‘Me too” he agreed.

“But I should be going” I said.

“Nope, you’re staying here tonight” he said as he playfully pulled my tighter into his chest I just laughed.

‘I’m serious, you should spend the night” he said as he loosened his grip on me.

“can’t” I said as I got up and put my shirt on.

‘Why?”

“I promised my mom I’d help her clean the attic” I explained.

“oh, okay I’ll walk you out then” he said and got up and lead me out of the room and to the door.

“well, I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” I said smiling.

“mmhm” he mumbled as he leaned in to kiss me.

“don’t kill her Aubrey let her breathe.” Sudden yelled for the living room and I started to laugh.

“oh my god, shes so embarrassing.” he said as his face turned a light shade

“are you blushing?!” I laughed as he turned even redder and tried to hide it but looking down.

Stood on tipy toes so the my lips right next to his ear.

“I think its cute when you blush” I whispered he just laughed.

“see you tomorrow” I said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or Kill? :) please let me know.