Status: Updated every week

Find Your Love

Give It Up

"hey girl" my best friend pebbles said as I jumped in the passanger sent of her black grand prix.

"good morning" I said with a wram smile, and pulled down the sun visior to use the mirror to put on some lip gloss and fix my hair.

"so where was you last light" pebbles asked.

"what you mean? I was at home last night" I lied.

"LIAR." she yelled.

"no. I'm not" I replied.

"seriously, your brother called me asking if you was me, even though you wasn't I covered for you" she said stoping at the red light and looked at me with her eye brow rasied.

"i was with..aubrey" I said simply.

"you mean Aubrey, the white boy hottie senior?!" She pratcally screamed.

"for one, he's half black-" I started, but was interpted.

"whatever, I want details" she said.

"as I was saying, yes, I was with him" I finished.

"keep going" she encoargerd me.

"we was in his room"

"OMG Nicc, you did him?! Was he good? Was he small?! I want all the details!" She screamed and stop the car in the middle if traffic and caused car to beep they horns in annoice, and some drive around her flipping her off.

"jeez pebbles! What are you trying to do?! Kill us?" I screamed out In fear.

"sorry" she said throwing a apolgetic smile at me and contuined to drive.

"and to answer your question; no, I did not 'bang' him" I said while putting quotion marks around 'bang'.

"why not? He's hot" she said turning into the school parking lot.

"pebbles you knowing i'm waiting until I get married" I said grabbing my bookbag from the back seat.

"which is totally lame." She said opening her door.

"well, i'm not the type of girl who has sex with every guy I met." I explained.

"i'm not saying have sex with every guy you meet, all i'm saying that you should have sex with white boy." Said said as we walked to her locker.

"he's half black" I said while opening my locker which was next to hers.

"whatever, but you should think about it, because if you dont bang him, he'll get bored and move on to someone who will, trust me." She said as she closed her locker.

"Aubrey isnt like that." I said in defense.

"You said they same thing about Tim" she said

"i know, but Aubrey is different" I said closing my locker.

"No, guys these days only want one thing and one thing only, either you bang him and keep him or lose him." She said.

"but you know I made a promise."i said.

"you know it's other ways to keep a man and still keep your promise." Pebbles said winking her eye and walking off to art class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment ;)