You Can Take All the Pain Away From Me

I'm Jealous Of Everybody In The Room

November 2004
Gerard's P.O.V.

After Lunch....

I changed my shirt and and got one of my jacket out of a billion jackets I brought with me. I looked in the mirror, for the billionth time and then Frank came in and looked at the mirror too. He was probably waiting for me.

"What the hell is taking you so long?" Frank asked like how siblings bang on the bathroom door in the morning cause their younger brother is taking so long in the bathroom....

"I-I was going out already," I said still looking at the mirror. To be honest, I was stalling. Yes, I was stalling my ass off because I was worried. Worried because I haven't been on a first date in a long time. Forgetting all the rules like you don't kiss on a first date. Well we already kissed so I probably broke that one. "Done?" Frank asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah," I said running a hand through my messy black hair. "Then stop fucking stalling and get out there!" he demanded pushing me out.

"God that took forever," Bob said sitting up straight at the sight of me finally getting out of my stalling. "Haha," I said bitterly.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked extending my arm towards her.

"Yep," she said taking my hand and stood up. I looked back at Frank with an enormous grin on his face.

"Well this was nice but I guess you guys need to get going!" he said quickly pushing us out of the bus. "You kids have fun and don't stay out too late!" he said in a quick tone before closing the bus door. Who does he think he is? My father?

"Good luck and have fun!" Mikey and Lilly shouted behind Frank. I rolled my eyes and Mikes just smiled before Frank slammed the door shut and possibly locking it.

So then, it was just me and her; the both of us. She turned to me and asked,"Where do you wanna go?"

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked back.

"I dunno... uhm, Starbucks?" she shrugged.

"Great idea lets go!" I said taking her hand as we started running to the nearest Starbucks. And we started run cause it started to rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it was short. But I'm working on the next one soon! But no ones reading this anyways so why bother telling you? xD

comment/subscriptions are loved very very much :D

oxox