You Can Take All the Pain Away From Me

I swear nothing happened

November 2004
Gerard's P.O.V.

Mikes got me talking about comic books. One of my favorite things to do. Read comics. We were talking about the comic book she was going to make. The more we kept on talking about it the closer I kept on leaning towards her. I wasn't sure why but the more I wanted to get closer to her. I just kept on talking about it until I noticed Mikes had stopped talking. I looked up at her as I looked at her we just stared at each other for a few seconds. Until I placed my lips against hers. She didn't pull away. Nothing happened until I decided to ask for entry. And surprisingly she did. Nothing really happened except that. I didn't see anything around me. it was just her. Until Bob came out. I didn't notice him until he said:

"What the fuck are you doing?!?" Bob screamed.

Mikes pulled away. And we turned to him.

"Tell me you did not just do that!" he said again.

"Bob, its not what it looks like," I said even though it wouldn't help.

"You know Mikes you look like a pretty good kisser," I heard a voice coming from the back.

We turned our heads around and Bob looked at Lilly. She was sitting down and seemed to be awake for awhile already.

"How long were you awake?" I asked Lilly.

"Well I woke up at the part when you said comic books. And I kept quiet because I could see something was going to happen," she explained.

We just sat there speechless. Bob sat down. It was just silence. Nothing happened. The only sound we heard was the sound coming from the T.V. Until I felt Gerard's thumb press on the palm of my right hand from under the table. I made a small laugh and turned to him; he smiled.

"I wont tell anyone about what just happened. Okay?" Bob said breaking the silence.

" Uhm... Okay," I said still making trying not laugh.

It was one of those awkward moments when no body knew what to say. Until I noticed that the skittles that Lilly bought was still on the table I got my hand from Gerard and got it.

"Can I eat it now?" I asked Lilly who was sitting on the sofa.

"Yeah, fine," she said.

I got the pack of skittles and opened it.

"Want some?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure," he said sticking his hand in the pack of skittles.

"Bob you want?" I asked him.

"No thanks," he declined shaking his head as he continued texting.

"Can I have some?" I heard Frank say as he stuck his head out of the back of the bunks.

"Yeah, sure," I said extending my arm.

Frank came out form the back and sat on the couch.

I don't think Frank knew what happened. So we kept quiet about it.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" Frank asked.

I shrugged... As if anyone really had a clue next to me, Mikes, Bob and Lilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Hope you like it. Comment please! ^_^ [well if you can cause I would love it if you did]

oxox