Sequel: Consequence
Status: Slow Updates

Wasted

33.

Gerard kicked Autumns bedroom door behind him, his hands holding her tightly against him and their lips pressed together.

Her hands went up his shirt as he payed her down on her bed. She could feel his smooth pale skin under her fingertips.

They were hungry for each other and they couldn't stop themselves even if they tried.

"Gee," Autumn panted against his lips.

"It's okay sugar, I got one." He replied, straddling her and pulling her shirt over her head.

He looked down at her. Her cheeks were a deep shade of pink and her lips were red and swollen from kissing him. He thought she looked beautiful.

Her yellow eyes looked up at him with a tint of need. "I want you so much."

She was ready to have him fully. She wanted to be as close to him as possible. Her heart was thumping in her chest but every time he kissed her she felt like her nerves were sizzling and her body was on fire.

He leaned down and kissed her neck, "I love you."

Her fingertips lifted his shirt and he at up, letting her take it off. They quickly got rid of their pants, leaving them clad in only their underwear.

Gerard's fingers lightly traced over her bra, teasing her. She whined and unhooked it herself, letting her breasts fall free.

Gerard's breath hiked in his throat. She was laying beneath him exposed and fully trusting him. After everything they'd gone through, here she was, giving herself to him and he couldn't feel any more love for her than he already did.

She looked up at him with a small smile, "Cat got your tongue?"

He cocked an eyebrow and leaned down, smashing his lips against hers. She moaned into the kiss and pulled his underwear down. He rid of them and rid of her panties next.

He rubbed her slit with his finger and she moaned. He smirked too himself, feeling how wet she already was.

"Just do it already," she whined and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He laughed lowly and grabbed his wallet, taking the condom out. He struggled to open it and Autumn laughed under him.

"Need some help there?"

"I've got it," he muttered and quickly opened it, pulling it down on himself.

He lined himself up with her slit. She felt his tip at her entrance and took in a deep breath. She wanted to be close to him, she wanted to make love to him. She sat up and captured her lips with his. Her hands tangling themselves in his hair.

He pushed inside of her and she gasped against his mouth, her hands pulling him closer.

He rocked his pelvis into her and she laid back down, throwing her head back with a moan.

"You like that?"

She nodded and clawed at his back as he picked up his speed.

"Harder." She moaned.

He obliged and leaned down, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses on her collar bone.

He brought his hands up to her breast, softly kneading them in his palms. The room was filled with only the sound of their moans and their bodies on each other.

"Gee," she panted, "I'm gonna-"

"Me too," he cut her off.

The bubbling sensation in the pit of her stomach was boiling over. Her toes were curling and before she knew it she felt her orgasm take her over. Gerard grunted, filling up the condom with his seed and rode out the last of his orgasm.

He laid on top of her, their bodies sweaty and close. She panted, trying to catch her breath.

Gerard rolled off of her and quickly disposed the condom in the trash can by her bed.

She wrapped her arms around him, kissing his jaw and sitting up on her elbows to look at him.

"I love you."

He smiled widely and brushed her hair back with his fingers. "I love you back."

-

Autumn woke up naked, to Gerard's arms wrapped around her from behind, his face nuzzled in the crook of her neck. She thanked her lucky stars for the weekend and looked at the clock. It was 8 am and she was in the mood for some pancakes.

She turned and kissed Gerard's forehead.

"Baby, get up."

He groaned and muttered something she couldn't hear, nuzzling his face deeper into her neck.

She smirked to herself and started tickling his sides. She sat up to straddle him and tickled him even more.

His eyes popped open and he started laughing. "Stop!"

"Nope!" She giggled and tickled back.

He was withering under her and laughing until he got enough strength to flip them over and straddled her.

She frowned playfully under him and he caught her hands, stopping her from tickling him.

He put her hands above her head and smirked down at her.

"Now who's got the power?"

She stuck her tongue out at him.

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her softly. He felt happier than usual this morning.

"You're like beaming," Autumn laughed as they pulled away.

He looked down at her, naked and tangled in the sheets with him. He shrugged.

"I got to wake up next to my girl."

She rolled her eyes and ran her hands up his forearms.

He leaned down and whispered against her ear, "Doesn't hurt that she's naked either."

She slugged him playfully on the chest and smirked.

"How do you feel about getting some pancakes?"

"Let's go." he grinned.

-

Autumn decided to let go of her anger towards Gerard's situation with Stacy. She loved him and she wanted would support him, even if it meant standing by and seeing him become a dad.

She wanted to bring it up earlier but she didn't know how. But she figured there was no specific right time.

"Are you excited for the baby?" Autumn blurted out during breakfast at a local diner.

Gerard looked up at her with raised eyebrows and swallowed thickly but then his face relaxed when he saw her small smile.

"I'm actually really scared to be honest. I don't know what I'm doing."

"Hey," she grabbed his hand from across the table, "I'm right behind you, you know that."

He smiled and laced their fingers together. "How did I ever land a girl like you?"

"It's your hair," she jested.

He rolled his eyes and smirked, running his other hand through his hair. "Does that make you hot?"

"Oh, you have no idea." She joked.

He chuckled and looked at her with a question.

"What?" She asked, wondering what was running through his head.

"My mom wants to meet you. I mean, I know she's met you before at Linda's parties and stuff but she wants to have you over for dinner as my girlfriend."

Autumn's eyebrows rose and her eyes slightly widened. "Oh. Ok, I'd love too." She smiled and leaned over the table to kiss his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first smut scene, EVER. So don't feel too awkward, D:

Tell me what you think?