Sequel: Consequence
Status: Slow Updates

Wasted

5.

Autumn laughed loudly, her hands gripping the sides of her stomach to ease the cramping.

Gerard stood next to her, the both of them leaning against the back door of the bar.

His laugh was high pitched, with eruptions of giggles and she couldn't help but laugh some more. It was contagious, the alleyway being filled with both of their laughs in the middle of the night.

"Oh god," Autumn giggled, wiping away a drop of water that had trailed out of her eye, "I haven't laughed like that in ages."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Gerard smiled back, his mind hazy and his crooked smirk dangling on his lips.

The alcohol had consumed both of them, tweaking both of their systems and coursing heat and freedom through their veins.

Autumn pulled out her pack of cigarettes from her back pocket and groaned when she opened it and realized she ran out.

Gerard giggled again and put his hands up in defense when she glared at him.

"I want to smoke," she whined and banged her head against the wall.

Gerard pulled out pulled out his own box of cigarettes and lit it quickly, teasing her by dangling the sweet nicotine in front of her.

"Prick," she mumbled under her breath.

He chuckled and handed her the cigarette, "Here."

She grabbed it and hastily took a quick inhale, letting it pass through her lungs.

She closed her eyes in satisfaction and let the nicotine mix itself with the alcohol.

She handed it back to Gerard but he held it still, switching his gaze back and forth between her and the cigarette.

"Do you wanna do a blow back?" He asked curiously, still smirking.

Autumn raised an eyebrow, "A blow back?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "y'know where I inhale and exhale in your mouth?"

Her eyes widened slightly and she could feel herself begin to smirk a little.

"Oh," she shrugged, "Alright, why not?"

Gerard inhaled a long puff of smoke and leaned in to Autumn.

She lifted her head, the tips of their noses touched and his mouth pressed against hers.

Before she could react she felt the smoke in her mouth and inhaled it.

As soon as he pulled away, she let it out, blowing it delicately in his face.

When the smoke cleared up Gerard's smirk was still painted on his face.

Autumn smiled back, not sure if the alcohol or the nicotine was causing the queasy feeling in her stomach.

Gerard's eyes darted back up to hers and that's when he took in their real color.

They were light green, almost yellow in the light and boy, they were big, with thick lashes rimmed around them and a small button nose just under them.

His eyes then moved down to her lips which had been on his a few seconds ago.

"I should probably get going," Autumn broke his trance and turned on her heel towards the door.
Her hand touched the door knob just as he responded.

"I'll see you around, sugar."

She smiled to herself, the heat in her body trickling down her skin before she went back into the bar.

-

Autumn groaned as the sunlight peeked through her blinds and woke her up.

A pounding head ache awaited her as soon as she stood up and slugged towards the kitchen.

"Rough night?" Taylor smirked, sitting at the kitchen table with a coffee mug in her hands and her sketches spread all around.

Autumn nodded lazily and poured herself a steaming cup of coffee.

"There's a reason I rarely drink," Autumn mumbled and took a seat across from Taylor.

"Riley went out to get groceries," Taylor sipped her coffee, "how was last night?"

The night before played itself in Autumn's mind, quickly flashing the events.

Playing pool with Ray, taking shots with Frank, chatting with Mikey and laughing with Gerard.

"I think I kissed Gerard last night," Autumn spoke up, her voice heavy with sleep.

Taylor giggled loudly, "The one with the long black hair, Gerard?"

Autumn nodded, sipping away at her coffee.

"We did a blow back with his cigarette, guess he just wanted to try it out."

Taylor laughed and shook her head, "Oh no, Autumn he wanted to kiss you. That was his motive."

Autumn snorted, "Please. Gerard's not like that...he wouldn't kiss me."

Taylor sighed, "Whatever you say Autumn."

Autumn quickly replayed the scene from last night in her head.

No, we were just drunk and feeling experimental. She told herself.

She sighed and stood up, heading towards the bathroom to wash last night off of her.

-

Gerard rolled over and groaned, not wanting to be awake until the sun was down.

He looked over on his bedside table and found a mug off coffee and advil.

"Mom," he mumbled to himself and quickly grabbed the caffeine, drinking it and swallowing the pills.

He sighed and fell back down on his bed, rubbing his forehead and trying to remember last night.
Autumn was the first to pop up. He remembered how sad she had looked at Frank's and then how free she became at the bar, her smile planted on her face all night.

He smiled to himself, remembering the cigarette smoke shared between them.

He sighed again and shook his head of her.

She was Frank's closest cousin, practically his sister and she was off limits and far too good for a guy like him.

He remembered the first time they met.

They were at Frank's band's show and she stood in the pit, cheering for him and moshing around with the rest of the fans.

Frank had come up to them after his show, her behind him holding his hand smiling widely, the adrenaline still pumping through her.

At first they all thought she was a girlfriend of his but quickly they noticed how alike they were with their mannerisms and how their eye color shared a similarity.

"She's my cousin, hands off you pansies." Frank had told them when she wasn't listening and since then no one made a move.

Gerard kept seeing her afterwards whenever he met up with Frank and he brought her along.
She stopped coming though, tied up in finishing college and getting her teaching degree.
She was happier back in those college days, free almost.

Now she seemed almost lifeless and dead.

But the old Autumn came out last night at the bar and let Gerard fall in her trap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, what happened here?

I have to get at least 2 comments to update. Come on guys, leave some love ):