All Eight Guardians

Bad Ass

Karri's POV

The scythe had a black handle six feet in length. It felt smooth in my hands, yet it had a grip ability so it wouldn't slip out of my hands in battle. The blade was silver and blue, looking like two colors had been mixed together in a paint can, but was stopped before the colors could blend. The blade itself was three feet in length.

"It's a lot lighter than I thought it was going to be." I said as I judged the weight of the weapon in my hands. I then gently ran the tips of my fingers across the blade and nearly broke the skin, "It's sharper than I thought it was going to be as well." I added.

"The scythe is considered one of the most dangerous non-magic weapons in the country, but it's nearly impossible to find a scythe wielder because it's an obnoxious weapon to cart around everywhere." Sky said.

"Oh." I said quietly as I nodded. That wasn't going to stop me from learning how to wield this bad boy.

'Hey Karri, pose with the weapon.' Nick said.

"Uhh, okay." I said before I did just that, posing in a way I thought looked cool.

'You look bad ass.' Nick said and I could tell he was smiling.

I laughed before saying, "Thanks."

"What did he say?" Sky questioned, curious because he could only hear my side of the conversation.

"Nick said I look bad ass holding the scythe." I replied.

"Well, he's right." Sky said as he nodded, which caused me to blush.

"HEY!" Moose shouted at Roman, but Sky, Nick, and I could hear him clear across the courtyard, "Why does she get a cool scythe and I get a stupid katana?!" he questioned.

"You got a katana because I think you're too stupid to learn how to use anything else!" Roman shouted back at Moose.

"Did you just call me stupid?!" Moose snapped.

I could see Roman smirk before he said, "If you have to question it you're dumber than I thought."

Moose lunged at Roman, but was stopped when John grabbed him by the arm.

I watched as Roman smirked wider at Moose. It was a kind of smirk that said 'I'm a man and I don't need anyone to hold me back.' It was a kind of smirk that was going to get him into trouble.

Moose pulled out of John's grasp and tackled Roman to the ground. I gasped and Annabelle jumped back, clearing herself out of the way as the two boys rolled around on the ground and continued to throw punches at each other.

I noticed Knight took a few steps back away from the fight and wasn't doing a thing to stop Roman. As for John and Annabelle... They weren't helping at all. They were actually cheering Moose on.

"What should we do?" I asked Sky.

Sky replied, "We should just let them battle it out or they'll just want to fight again."

I knew that wasn't going to work. If we don't do something right now they're going to kill each other! I turned to Nick, 'Do something!' I said quickly.

Nick nodded before he took a stance and ripped out a howl so loud, everyone in the courtyard had to stop what they were doing to cover their ears.

Roman and Moose stood up and separated, ending their fight.

Well, at least Nick's wolf form is good for something. Heh.
♠ ♠ ♠
So do you think what Sky said is true? "Let them battle it out or they'll just want to fight again." Was breaking up the fight the right thing to do? Or will there still be bad blood between Moose and Roman? Why do you think they keep going at it in the first place? Comment! I want to know what you think!