All Eight Guardians

Base

Karri's POV

Everyone stood around somewhat awkwardly. No one knew what to do after Moose and Roman's little argument. The awkwardness was so thick you could practically cut it with a sword.

"Hey! Heeey!" a guard called out as he ran down the corridor toward us, waving his arms like a mad man. "The Maps room is showing us who and where the next guardian is! The King would like to see all of you immediately!" he reported.

I glanced at Sky, "What about training?" I questioned.

Sky shrugged his shoulders, "It seems you lot will have to learn on the job." he said.

We began to walk toward the maps room and Knight came up to walk beside me, "Looks like tomorrow the adventure begins."

"Tomorrow?" I questioned.

"Yes, because it is too late to begin our journey today." Knight said with a smile before he walked ahead of me.

"Unless the journey has already begun." I mumbled.

'Aint that the truth.' Nick said.

'Don't worry, we'll get you transformed back.' I said to Nick through my thoughts.

'I'm not as worried about that as I thought I would be. I know one day I'll be changed back, but until them I'm going to enjoy my life as a bad ass wolf.'

'That's the spirit.' I thought as I couldn't help but smile.

Once we entered the maps room we found King Ode slowly pacing around the scale model, but when he saw us he stopped and smiled.

"The map told me you must travel to the kingdom of Clover where you will find Base, the earth mage." King Ode explained.

"What's an earth mage?" Annabelle questioned.

"An earth mage is someone who could be considered as a sort of 'Mother Nature' by the way they take care of nature. Most earth mages live in the kingdom of Clover and are health nuts." Sky clarified.

"Tomorrow morning the eight of you will begin the journey to find Base in Clover." the King said happily, "But tonight we feast!" he said as he smiled even brighter. "Please, would everyone join me in the dining hall? I'll leave first." he said before he walked out of the maps room.