All Eight Guardians

Purple & Black

Annabelle's POV

I walked into the room after Knight opened the door for my and my eyes widened. Damn. This place is freakin' awesome!

The entire suite had a purple and black theme. There were two beds on opposite sides of the room, one next to the door and the other near the open windows. The strange thing about the windows was there weren't any glass panels. In face, I haven't seen any glass panels since we passed through the goo. Maybe they don't have them here...wherever here is.

Sky walked into the room and flopped down onto the bed closest to the door. I put on my best smile and sat down on the foot of his bed. I crawled up to him and said, "Finally, we're alone."

Sky looked straight at me and rolled his eyes, "Not gonna happen." he said before he pushed me off of the bed using his foot. His foot!

I groaned as I stood up and dusted myself off, "You weren't my first choice anyways." I said before I walked away and sat down on the other bed.

I looked out the window and up at the bright shining stars. "Wow...I've never seen the stars so bright before." I mused.

"How is that possible?" Sky questioned, "The stars are up there every night."

"Where I'm from the stars aren't that bright." I replied.

"That must be horrible." Sky said quietly.

I was quiet for a moment before I answered, "Sometimes it really is."

Moose's POV

"Nice room." John mused as the double doors opened and we walked in.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's okay." I said before I walked over to one of the beds, sat down, and bounced up and down a few times, "The beds aren't even that comfy."

"Just leave it alone." John said quietly.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked as I stood back up to my feet.

"You act like a jerk most of the time and I'm okay with that, but ever since we jumped through that portal you've been extra jerky." John said quietly, but firmly.

I was slightly shocked. I haven't heard him sat that much in like three weeks. But I do know from past experiences is if he thinks he's actually got to open his mouth and say something, I should shut up and listen up because it's important.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, not wanting to say what I was about to say but said it anyways, "I know New York inside and out, but this place is....different."

"Oh hey," Knight said as he walked into the room, causing John's and my head to snap in his direction, "I guess I'm going to be rooming with you guys. Don't mind me, just keep talking about what you were." he finished.

I didn't want to continue this conversation and John knew it. So we separated, him going to stand in front of the window while I walked to the bathroom.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Knight sit down on one of the beds and smirk. What the hell was that about?

Karri's POV

I glanced over at Roman who was sitting on the bed closest to the door. When he saw me looking at him, he smiled and rubbed the spot next to him, "Why don't you come join me?" he questioned.

Nick walked up from behind me and stood in front of me before he growled at Roman.

"I'll take that as a no." Roman said slowly.

I walked over to the bed closest to the window and sat down. Nick followed after me, pounced up on the bed with me, and curled up next to me.

"Hey, why does he get to sit with you and I don't?" Roman questioned.

Nick only raised his head and growled at Roman.

Roman nodded before he said, "Point taken."

"Boys, please behave." I said quietly with a yawn.

"If you're tired you should get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day." Roman said in a calm tone of voice.

I nodded, "I may just do that." I whispered before I set my head down on the pillow and stared out at the kingdom. Soon my eyes felt heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, a lot happened in this chapter!

Annabelle tried to hit on Sky which didn't really work out too well.

John actually said something which proves he's intelligent.

and Roman tried to get closer to Karri, but Nick kept wolf-blocking him.

What was the reason Knight was smirking?

Comment please???