Status: In progress.

This Is Where It Falls Apart.

Chapter Three.

Chapter Three

I sat in the plastic, uncomfortable chair that was in the group circle of other chairs that were occupied by others. The two men escorting me made sure that nobody touched me or attempted any funny business. There were three girls here, and two guys, not counting myself. Of course, one of the boy was Ryan, who made sure I noticed him by giving me a huge, yet fake smile, and waving his right hand at me. Ignoring him, I made sure I had taken one of the furthest chairs from him. Hence the chair I was sitting in now. I was between two of the girls, but they were pretty good distance from me. I was pretty sure the guards made sure of that. There's the celebrity status for you. Even in the nut house, I was still being protected like a celebrity. Part of me, -no make that all of me-, hated it. As we awaited the doctors arrival for group, the girl to my right kept staring at me. The other one to my left was too engrossed at staring at her feet, which that was fine by me. I didn't enjoy being stared at to be honest. Not by a nut job. To be honest, I'd rather go back to Ryan hassling me.

Her huge, blue eyes kept gazing at me as she sat there, twirling a piece of her ruby red long hair with her right hand. Her soft tinted pink, full lips, were twisted into a closed mouth smile. Her dark eyebrows were shaped thinly, and her nose was very narrow and pointed at the end. Her face was long, thin and defined, with pale skin. She wasn't unattractive, but she was weirding me out. I was so uncomfortable, I stood up and prepared to move to another seat. One next to the only other guy here besides Ryan.

"Hey" the girl spoke, grabbing my right wrist.

I turned and looked down at her hand around my wrist, but not at her.

"You're Justin Bieber, aren't you?" she asked, her eyes even wider if that was possible.

Great. A fan on the inside? Or maybe she hated me. It was hard to tell in here.

"Um... No, my names Drew Johnson" I lied, as I kept my eyes on her grip.

"No, your middle name is Drew! But you're Justin Bieber! You're really him!" she exclaimed.

I could feel everyones eyes on us, but mainly me at this moment. My heart was pounding, and I didn't know how to react at this moment either. This chick was insane!

"You have me mistaken" I spoke, softly.

"No way! You are Justin! I'd know that face anywhere!" she continued, gripping me tighter.

"I'm not Justin!" I shouted back.

"Yes you are! I love you!" she expressed.

"Yo, someone get her off me!" I yelled, looking up at the guards.

The two guards came over, and gripped the girl by the shoulders, as one got her to break the hold on my wrist.

"Katie, let go of him" one guard ordered.

She released her hand and instantly pouted.

"But I know you're Justin" Katie spoke, sounding sad.

"You cannot touch him, Katie. You cannot bother him, or be near him" they lectured.

While they were lecturing her, I took it upon myself to go sit in the other empty seat next to the other guy. I had a nut job fan inside here, and I was praying I'd never have to see her outside of the group sessions. Glancing over at Ryan, he was smirking, and I had a feeling he was up to something. I needed to stay far away from him as humanely possible.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Group started ten minutes later when Dr. Hewitt showed up and joined us in our circle of chairs, with him clearly getting the most comfortable one.

"We have somebody new to our group" Dr. Hewitt announced, drawing everyones attention to me.

I didn't respond to anyone, nor did anyone say anything to me, besides Katie. And well, Ryan, but that was before group started so I didn't really count that.

"Why don't you each introduce yourselves and give a brief reason why you're here, and then we'll let Justin speak" Dr. Hewitt instructed.

"Hi, I'm Katie" she started, sounding perky. "I'm fifteen, I love music and I plan to be singer someday".

"Way to be a kiss ass" Ryan scuffed, casing me to look at him.

"Ryan, let her speak" Dr. Hewitt ordered.

"I'm here because I was having a rough time at school and.." she continued.

But I was complete fazing her words out as I stared at Ryan. He rolled his eyes at her words as Katie continued on about whatever she was saying. Ryan glanced over at me, catching me staring at him. He softly smiled, licking his lips after, and winking at me. My focus instantly left him and I just focused on the sneakers that were on my feet. White, ugly sneakers. I hated them.

"And that's why I'm here" Katie finished.

But I made no response to her story. Was I supposed to feel bad? I mean, seriously? This chick was full blown loony toons, especially over me.

"My name's Joy, and I'm sixteen" the next girl introduced.

I instantly thought her name was ironic. Joy. Yet she didn't appear joyous. She was here, which said it all. She was petite, and probably only five feet in height. She had brown hair, that was cut short, basically a pixie cut. She had deep brown eyes, tan skin, a tiny nose, and full lips. Not really the type I'd hang with. Then again, I hadn't been too keen on hanging with any girls lately anyhow.

"I'm here because I attempted suicide after my Uncle raped me for years. And when no one believed me, I decided death was better than living" she concluded.

The next girl was named Christine. She had long, blond hair. Well, fake blond, as her dark roots told the truth. She was tan. Like, orange Oompa Loompa tan. Very unattractive. She was tall, skinny, and probably the cheerleader type.

"I was sexually assaulted by a group of guys.. And I just went crazy living with the secret. So I attempted to overdose.. Now I'm here" Christine spoke.

The guy next to me spoke next. His name was Brad. He wore big glasses over his hazel eyes. He was tall, and lanky, with dirty blond hair, that was cut short and laid flat. He had not so great skin, and you could tell he was a tad bit nerdy.

"I am a genius. And no one in my school liked it, so they bullied me. I just cracked. I couldn't take it anymore, and that's why I'm here" Brad spoke.

Next was Ryan.

"Do I really have to?" Ryan sighed.

"Yes you do. You can't make progress if you don't" Dr. Hewitt encouraged.

Ryan sighed heavily, rolling his eyes as well. He looked over at me, and began.

"My name is Ryan Ross. And I'm here for certain reasons that are none of your business" he stated, pretty plain and simple.

"Ryan. That's no way to be" Dr. Hewitt added.

"I don't need to tell the little rock star why I'm here. I don't plan on being here much longer anyhow" Ryan retorted.

And I was hoping he wouldn't be here much longer to be honest. Something about him made me uncomfortable. Completely uneasy. And I didn't like the way he made me feel.

"Suit yourself then Ryan" Dr. Hewitt spoke, eying me after. "Justin. Would you like to discuss why you're here?"

I didn't want to. Never wanted to. I hadn't even opened up to him, so what made him think I'd open up to these people?

"Not really" I admitted.

"You are going to have to talk about it eventually" Dr. Hewitt reminded me, for what felt like the millionth time.

"Maybe, or maybe not" I responded.

"No, you will have to, especially if you want to get out of here" Dr. Hewitt spoke.

"The little rock star has no reason for whatever he did. He's doing it to get attention, because he knows his bubble gum pop career is coming to an end" Ryan snapped.

"How the hell would you know!" I replied, getting irritated with his smart ass remarks.

"Because, I can tell" was Ryan's response.

"Ryan, knock it off" Dr. Hewitt cut in. "Or otherwise you're going to be locked in solitary confinement and whatever small privileges you have now, will be gone".

Ryan instantly shut his mouth and turned his attention away from me. I couldn't understand what his issue was with me, at all. Either he truly disliked me, or he was jealous of my fame. The fame that I hated. The fame I would have willingly handed over and gave to him if that was what he wanted. I no longer wanted it.

"If you don't feel comfortable discussing it right now, Justin, then we understand. But you will have to talk at some point and time" Dr. Hewitt stated as he looked at me.

Nodding me head to show him I understood, I refused to say another word though.

* * * * * * * * * *
♠ ♠ ♠
More characters are introduced. Hope y'all like it!