Status: In progress.

This Is Where It Falls Apart.

Chapter Six.

My eyes shot open, and I frantically sat up, only to feel something between my legs. Something moist. Something unpleasant. Something.. sticky. And no, it definitely wasn't piss. Pushing the covers off and eyeing my light gray boxers that now displayed a wet spot in them. And upon that revelation, I remembered back to what I had been dreaming about before my eyes flew open. Ryan. Myself. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. That's right. We were fucking. Well, technically I had been laying on the bed, flat on my back. My legs around his naked waist, and him positioned over me, delving deep inside my rectum with his dick. Good God, that was not what I had wanted to dream about, at all! And now here I was, my dick telling a different story apparently. I had a wet dream, all over Ryan.

"Son of a... bitch" I whispered.

Right at that second, my door opened and one of the nurses was standing there.

"Oh, good. You're already awake" she smiled.

"Um... Yeah, I have a problem" I spoke, softly.

"What's the matter?" she asked, coming in and over to me.

"I had a.. uh.. a small accident" I answered, feeling my face go hot as she eyed the situation.

"Nothing to be ashamed of. You aren't the first boy to have these issues here" she advised. "Go take a shower and I'll have one of the guys bring you fresh clothing while you're in there".

"Thanks" I mumbled again as she then left the room.

Getting off the bed, I headed for the door, promptly covering the wet spot on my boxers with my left hand. Looking about the hallway, I bolted straight to the boys bathroom, which had a shower in there to the back. Pushing the door open, and walking in, I could hear the water running. Someone turned the water on for me? They had never done that before. Heading for the back, I stopped at the door and removed my messy boxers and t-shirt promptly after. My hair was wet from sweat, as was my neck and chest. Opening the door and leaving my clothing piled on the floor, I walked in and realized where the water was coming from. Somebody was already in here. Brad. Thank God, it wasn't Ryan. But then again, I didn't really care to see Brad's naked ass. Turning my attention away, I headed to the shower to the right of his and turned the water on, letting it warm up. Once it was warmed enough, I stepped in and let the water rush over my head and body.

"Justin?" a voice spoke.

Turning to my left, Brad was looking at me.

"Oh hey! I rarely see you outside of group" Brad added, sounding a bit too enthusiastic for my liking.

There was a good reason I didn't see him outside of group. I simply didn't care to. I didn't need to associate with anyone in here. It wasn't required so why bother when I planned to be out of here ASAP?

"Um, yeah... I'm not... well, not too big on talking to anyone lately" I answered.

"Well, maybe you should try. It would do you some good. Maybe we can hang and discuss like, comic books and sci-fi shows" he smiled.

Boy did I practically nail it on the head. He would talk about a shit ton of things I truly didn't give a fuck for.

"Um, thanks for the offer, but... no thanks" I declined, pushing my wet hair out of my face and back with my hands.

"I can teach you though! We can get to know each other, and maybe you can teach me some things in return!" he exclaimed.

I was becoming irritated.

"Look, what part of 'I don't want to hang with anyone' don't you understand?!" I shot, eyeing him down again. "I'm not here to make friends! I don't need anyone! Now, I'd like to show and be left alone!"

Brad looked absolutely stunned.

"I'm sorry... I... won't bother you" he choked, turning his attention away from me, and washing himself.

And that was exactly what I did as well. Shampooing my hair first, I rinsed all the suds out and focused on my body next.

"Well, well, if it isn't my residential fucked up neighbors" another voice greeted, echoing behind myself and Brad.

Turning my head to the left and looking over my shoulder, that's when I realized it was Ryan. Completely in the flesh. Oh my God. My curious eyes drifted over his cock, and then back to his face. Neither myself or Brad said anything in response.

"Brad.. Justin" Ryan smirked, especially at me.

But Ryan didn't head to the shower next to Brad, or next to me. No, instead he came right to mine. Standing toe-to-toe with me, he pushed me against the cold tiles, causing me to arch my back from the shock of the temperature change. And when I arched my back, my hips and groin collided with Ryan's as he pressed against me. His entire body, pressing on me, and his right hand coming up to gently caress my wet face, touching my left cheek.

"Mmm, I missed you last night. This is the best morning greeting ever" Ryan smiled.

"Ryan... You know that you're.." Brad begun.

Ryan turned his head to the left eyeing Brad.

"Did you know I'll fucking kill you if you say another word?" Ryan threatened.

Brad gulped, and hard. He feared Ryan, and I could tell.

"Now, be good and get the fuck out of here Brad. But leave the water running. I'll take over" Ryan instructed.

Brad didn't speak another word, he just rushed out, immediately. Ryan's attention became refocused on me, as I was trying my hardest not to think about my dream, or letting himself get erect. All of this flesh on flesh was beyond tempting.

"Nice mess out there in your boxers" Ryan noted.

"Those... aren't mine" I lied.

"Justin, you were wearing them last night, in the bathroom" he grinned.

Fuck, I had previously forgotten about that because I was so focused on that dream.

"Wet dream?" he questioned.

I couldn't speak as I felt his right hand slick my hair back, and his left hand moved around to my lower back. Chills flooded my body again.

"Aww, come on Justin. We're both boys here.. I'll tell you something if you tell me the truth" he added, amongst my silence.

There was really no way out of this. The only thing I could was scream, and I doubt anyone would have heard at this rate.

"Why does it matter?" I asked, trying to avoid it completely.

"Because. You clearly had to have been thinking or dreaming about something to make that happen. So what was it? Or.." he paused, smirking, "Who was it?"

He made sure there was emphasis on the word 'who'. It made me completely uneasy at that moment.

"Just... stop Ryan" I pleaded.

"Just answer, and I will".

Best bet was to lie. Hopefully he would buy it.

"It was... about a girl I used to date... months ago" I covered, looking him in the eyes to hopefully make it all the more believable.

Another smirk came across his face, and I couldn't tell if he bought it or not.

"So, this girl.. you aren't still with her then?" he questioned.

"No... we split months ago" I lied.

There was no girl. There never had been. I didn't want a girlfriend. I just played that image for the public. Girls wanted me, so I went with it.

"Real shame for her" he added.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"She gave you up. That was extremely foolish on her behalf" he grinned, as he slid his left hand down my back, and quickly squeezed my ass.

He leaned down, giving me a soft kiss on the lips, and pulling back directly after, thank God.

"One of these times, you'll be mine. I swear to it".

Backing away from me, he stepped away and left the shower I was in, and went directly to the one Brad had previously occupied. He instantly became occupied with washing up and not even looking at me, which was a relief. Pulling myself from the wall, I immediately finished washing up, and shut the water off once done. I made sure I got out of there before Ryan had finished or had a chance to pull anything else on me. Opening the door, I walked out and grabbed a towel to dry off, and towel dry my hair a bit. Sure enough there was clothing sitting there and waiting for me, so I was quick to get dressed and get the hell out of there before Ryan could catch up. Heading directly back to my room, I stayed there until I was advised that I needed to be elsewhere. Sitting on my bed, I gazed out the window and just thought. I had to do my best to not find myself alone with Ryan. He had it out for me, and I knew if he got me alone, things couldn't end well. Not for me, especially.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Almost two hours after our lunch, we had our group therapy session. To be completely honest, I had attempted to get out of the session by faking an illness. But, of course, here I was, sitting in one of the plastic chairs, surrounded by familiar faces, and one face I wish I didn't have to see right now. I made sure I sat as far away from Ryan as I possibly could. But even if I wasn't looking at him, I could feel his eyes on me. When Dr Hewitt arrived, he sat before us and I could tell by the look on his face that I more than likely wouldn't be happy with where today was going.

"I feel today, we should pair up and try to get to know each other" Dr Hewitt spoke.

My heart sank. Instantly, I rose my right hand up just slightly.

"Yes, Justin?" Dr Hewitt called, as I lowered my hand back to my lap.

"I don't feel so good, can I just go back to my room?" I asked, praying he would excuse me this one time.

"What's wrong?" Dr Hewitt questioned.

Was he really going to ask this now? Couldn't he see by my face that I was sick?

"He thinks he's too good to participate, that's what" Ryan scuffed.

"I feel nauseous, and I'd really like to just lay down" I lied, trying to ignore Ryan's remark.

"If you really feel that bad, then you'll be escorted to your room" Dr Hewitt replied.

"Thank you" I responded, standing up.

One of the nurses followed me to my room, and told me if I needed anything, to call. I knew I wouldn't need anyone though because I honestly felt fine. It was all bullshit, but I couldn't lie that I was thankful to get out of that group situation. The last thing I needed was being paired with Ryan and actually having to converse with him. This morning was enough torment.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally a short little update. Hoping to finish this soon so I can completely post it.