Love is Such a Fickle Thing.

omgclientz

The rest of the day had been spent stapling flyers, unloading boxes and setting up equipment. By that night, they had everything ready to work with in the studio, and had started unpacking the rest of the boxes.
Ashley sighed, looking up at Amanda from her lap, where she played with his soft black hair, her eyes focused on the television while a cheesy horror movie danced across the screen.
"What if no one calls...." He whined, jutting out his lower lip.
Amanda smirked, looking down at him. "Hun, it's Seattle. Local bands thrive in this area. So do wanna be models, maybe we'll get some others too. Wedding pictures...we could work at a school for prom? So many possibilities Ash. And it's not like they're paying a business, it's two people. Cheap. Plenty are going to snag that deal." She looked back up at the movie, not bothered at all by the possibility of doing all this for nothing. But she wasn't the one risking everything, that was Ashley. It wouldn't necessarily be horrible if he lost the apartment and couldn't find work....he could move back home. But still, this was his shot at his dream. And all he wanted was the night to be over with and to wake up to a phone call, a Facebook message, anything.
Ashley groaned, rubbing his hands over his face.
"This suuucks, Amandaa....." He looked back at the screen. His brows upturned in worry, his tongue fiddling with his lip wring, what it always does when he's stressed out or worried.
"Don't worry, Kay? Now up, i'm gonna make some pizza." Amanda wriggled free, with no help from her lazy, nervous, floppy friend.
"Peperoni and green pepper or cheese?" She asked, opening up the freezer.
"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" Ashley replied as he sat up and pulled his laptop into his lap. He ran his fingers across the buttons and his screen lit up.
A little red box, with a tiny white '1' hovered over the messages icon. Ashley opened it up.
"AMANDAAMANDAAMANDA!" Amanda could hear her friend scream from the livingroom. "OHMAHGOD"
The teal-haired girl quickly hoped over an empty cardboard box and over to Ashley "Whatwhatwhat??"
Ashley squeaked, "ASSFFFFBT MESSAGE!" that's all he could get out and he waved his hands in excitement and bounced up and down on the couch.
Amanda leaned over until the screen was visible.

Cassie Evans, October 16, 2011.
soo, i was wondering if i could possibly get an appointment :)? it'd mean so much, thanks.
here's my number,
1-360-930-1962.

"ASHLEY WE HAVE A CLIEENT!!" Amanda screamed, turning to her friend.
"I KNOW!!" Ashley screamed back.
They screamed "OHMYGOD"'s and squealed "IKNOWRIGHT"'s and flopped in excitement everywhere. Until there was a pounding on their floor from the apartment below. they fell silent, staring at each other for a moment.
"what do we do?" Ashley asked.
Amanda snagged the laptop from him, and rolled across the floor. "REPLYYY!!"