Battle of the Bands

thirteen

-No One's Point Of View-

Frank sighed as he glanced toward the green room. "Ya know, you and Pete running out of there probably reminded her a lot of like what Georg did to her." he said as he shook his head.

Patrick sighed, "Yeah, I know. But I had to get out of there to tell Pete what I heard. I'm trying to help her here."

Frank nodded, "That may be true, but in your way of helping her you may have hurt her." he said quietly.

"Well, Pete said he had just the thing and then he ran off in the direction of the stage." Patrick said.

"Isn't Forever The Sickest Kids on stage right now?" Frank asked.

"Uhh... yeah. They should be just about done with their set by now." Patrick answered.

"Have Forever The Sickest Kids gone into the green room and met Julie and the others yet?" Frank questioned.

"I don't think so. . . Wait, you don't think Pete is going around telling the other bands to be nice, do you?" Patrick asked quickly.

Frank shrugged, "Hey, you said it. Not me."

Patrick sighed and glanced around, "Hey uh, Frankie, where's the rest of your band?"

"Oh uh, uhm. . . they're here. . . somewhere."

Patrick smiled, "Dude, you ran all the way over here, didn't you?"

"N-no. How can you- Why would you say something like that?" Frank asked.

Patrick smiled a knowing smile, "Frankie, you like someone, don't you?"

"I- what- no- No." Frank said as he touched his hand to the back of his head.

"Who is she?" Patrick asked.

"I- uhm-. . . You can't tell anyone."

"I won't tell a soul."

"Frank silently sighed, "Its Melissa." he said after a moment.