Battle of the Bands

fifteen

-No One's Point Of View-

"So? The news?" Marc questioned.

"Oh, right." Pete said as he smirked, "So have you guys met the contest winners yet?"

"'Fraid not, but that's the way we were headed." Caleb said.

"Why do you ask?" Kent questioned.

"Alright, so here's what happened..." Pete began, telling Forever The Sickest Kids about Tokio Hotel, the green room, security guards, Fall Out Boy, and the contest winners - basically all that had happened since the night began.

"Woah, dude. That's . . . wow." Jonathon said quietly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's a lot to happen in so little time." Austin said quietly.

". . .Hey, has anyone seen Kyle?" Caleb questioned.

"Yeah . . . He was here a second ago. . . Wasn't he?" Marc said.

"Yeah, he just sort of took off." Austin said.

"Huh. That's weird. . . I wonder where he went." Pete said thoughtfully

-Elsewhere-

"Hey look! There's a pink flamingo lawn gnome thing behind the drums!" Ryder shouted as he held up a plastic flamingo.

"Ooh!' Let me see it!" Julie shouted as she took the flamingo out of Ryder's hands.

"We should name it!" Melissa said as she jumped up and down, "Let's name it Bob!"

Both Julie and Ryder began to laugh.

"So, who do you think Bob belongs to?" Julie asked.

"That would be me." a voice said.

Ryder, Melissa, and Julie all turned to see Kyle standing in the doorway.