Battle of the Bands

sixteen

--Julie's Point Of View--

"Wow. . .You're Kyle Burns." I said as I hugged the pink flamingo close.

"Yup, and you are holding my flamingo." Kyle said as he walked into the green room.

"Oh sorry. . .Here." I said as I held out the flamingo to him.

Kyle smirked as he shook his head, "That's okay. You can hold onto him. He likes you anyways."

"How can you tell?" I asked as I couldn't help but smile.

"Because he's smiling at you." Kyle said as he walked up to me.

"But-. . .The smile is painted on his face." Melissa called out.

Kyle slightly sighed as his shoulders dropped somewhat, "Well, uh. . .he's telekinetic." he said quickly.

"Bob can move things with his mind?" Ryder asked as he smirked.

"Who's Bob?" Melissa questioned, but the smiled as she remembered all on her own, "Oh right."

"Uh. . .okay." Kyle said as he smirked, "Anyways, Bob streams his thoughts into my head so that's how I know he likes you holding him."

I knew Kyle was trying to be cute and act cool - not that it wasn't already working.

He was actually doing a good job, plus he was already cute.

"So uhh, listen. . .I heard from Frank and Pete and. . .Bob that you are a decent singer."Kyle said as he lightly blushed.

Aww.

How cute!

"She's not just a decent singer-" Melissa started.

"She's totally awesome!" Ryder said as he grinned.

Melissa smiled, "If her brother thinks she's good, then you know she's really good."

Kyle nodded, "Can I hear you sing?" he asked.

"Yes!" Melissa answered for me.

"Uhh. . .Cool. Do you know any of my band's songs?" Kyle asked again.

"Yes!" Ryder answered for me too.

Oye.

Here we go again!