Battle of the Bands

eighteen

-Julie's Point Of View-

I made sure Kyle was gone before I turned around to face Melissa and Ryder, "What did you guys just do?!" I questioned.

"What are you talking about?" Melissa asked.

"How could you guys tell Kyle I can sing on stage?! I can't sing on stage!" I shouted.

"Sure you can!" Ryder said as he smiled, "You just open your mouth and well. . .sing."

"Its not that easy when you've got thousands of eyes staring at you just waiting for you to mess up." I said quickly.

"Oh hun," Melissa started before she quickly crossed the room and pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "You know you'll do great. No! You'll do more than great, you'll be beyond awesome!"she said as she began to jump up and down, bringing me along for the ride.

Ryder finally saved me from getting nauseous when he cleared his throat, thus making Melissa stop her jumping up and down.

"Thank you." I mouthed to Ryder.

Ryder nodded back to me, signaling it was no biggie.

-Elsewhere-

The members of Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and Forever The Sickest Kids were all standing around talking.

Kyle quickly ran up to them, but crashed into someone's back.

Caleb turned around and smiled when he saw Kyle, "Hey dude, where ya been?"

"The green room." Kyle answered innocently.

That got everyones attention.

Pete looked over in the direction of Kyle, "Did you meet them?" he asked.

Kyle nodded, "Yeah, they're really nice."

"So what did you guys do?" Jonathon asked.

"Uhh, not that much. Let's see, I met them, they named the flamingo Bob, and uhh Julie sang for me." Kyle answered as he smiled.

"She sang for you?" Kent asked.

Kyle nodded, "She was simply amazing."

"What did she sing?" Marc questioned.

"Breakdown."

"Awesome." Austin said as he smiled wide.

"Yeah, so listen, I had this idea-. . ." Kyle began.