Battle of the Bands

twenty

-No One's Point Of View-

"Hey there Tom!" Caleb nearly shouted as he spotted half the members of Tokio Hotel backstage.

"Oh, hallo Forever The Sickest Kids!" Tom said as FTSK practically bombarded him. "Can I help you with something?" he asked as he took a step or two back and bumped into Georg.

"Yes, actually, uhh. . ." Kyle started as he rubbed the back of his head, "Guys?" he questioned as he glanced around.

"We want to show you our new guitars!" Austin said happily as he smiled.

"You got new guitars?" Georg questioned, a bit excited, "Well, let's go see them!"

Kent nodded, "Alright, they are in our dressing room. . .Let's go!" he shouted as he began to lead the way.

Behind Kent followed Caleb and Jonathon.

Austin made sure to give Tom and Georg a light shove forward before he, Kyle, and Marc followed behind.

-Elsewhere-

"Okay, FTSK are distracting Tom and Georg. Now let's go find Bill and Gustav and explain 'the plan'." Gerard said as he stepped out from the shadows.

Behind him, the rest of his band mates stepped out as well.

"They are most likely still in their dressing room." Mikey said as he pointed in the general direction of the Tokio Hotel dressing room.

Gerard nodded his head, "Alright, let's go." he said as he and his band mated began to walk toward Tokio Hotel's dressing room in search of Bill and Gustav.