Battle of the Bands

twenty-one

-No One's Point Of View-

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world 'til the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm into the blue

And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon just me and you

"Knock, knock." Ray Toro said as he and the rest of his band stopped outside of Tokio Hotel's dressing room.

Bill stopped his singing and looked up. He smiled when he saw My Chemical Romance standing there. "Hallo guys." he said as he smiled one of his award winning smiles.

"Hey!" Frank shouted as he smiled back, "Can we ask you guys something?"

"Sure!" Bill said happily as Gustav came up to stand beside him.

"Let me go get Tom and Georg." Bill said as he kept his smile.

"No!" Gerard, Ray, Frank, Mikey, and Bob all shouted at the same time.

Gustav and Bill looked taken aback for a moment before Gustav asked, "Can I ask why we can't go get Tom and Georg?"

Mikey nodded.

"Well, let me tell you something that happened earlier today. . ." Gerard said as he began to tell Julie's story and their idea of how to make it better.

Bill's expressions changed while Gerard talked. Happy, sad, surprised, shocked, and a little angry were some of the emotions that showed on his face.

Gustav, on the other hand, seemed to show no emotions whatsoever.

"Well?" Ray asked once Gerard was finished speaking, "What do you think?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Song in this chapter:
Monsoon - Tokio Hotel