Battle of the Bands

twenty-four

-Julie's Point Of View-

I glanced back at Melissa and Ryder.

I decided it was going to be up to them to decide if we stay or if we go.

Ryder just shrugged his shoulders.

Apparently, he was going to be no help.

"Why don't you just hear them out and then decide if you want to get out of here or not." Melissa suggested.

I sighed, but nodded.

That sounded like a good idea.

"Okay." I said as I made my way over to the couch.

Ryder and Melissa walked over to Tokio Hotel and My Chemical Romance and began to whisper with them.

A moment later, Bill and Gustav came into the green room and sat down next to me, one on either side of me as My Chemical Romance took Ryder and Melissa to the far side of the green room where we couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear us.

"So. . .we heard what happened, but we want to hear your side of it." Bill said.

"Ja." Gustav agreed.

Wait. . .

My side of what?

Oh. My. God.

Pete and Patrick figured it out. They figured out the truth about when I stopped in front of Tokio Hotel's dressing room.

See! I knew going to the bathroom in groups was not a band thing!

I sighed, "Alright, when we met My Chemical Romance, they told Ryder, Melissa, and I which bands were in the show. When Frank mentioned your band's name, I became excited because I have always wanted to meet the four of you. But then Frank said you don't usually come into the green room and we weren't allowed to leave, so I just let it go. Later, Pete Wentz came into the green room and snuck me out. On the way to his band's dressing room, I came across your band's dressing room and saw Tom and Georg inside.. . I don't know what came over me, but I just stood there, like a stupid oblivious idiot. If I was annoying Georg, I didn't know it, but that doesn't mean he had to slam the door in my face." I explained.

I noticed as Bill and Gustav shared a glance and a nod.

"Don't worry." Gustav started.

"We'll handle this." Bill finished.