Battle of the Bands

twenty-five

-No One's Point Of View-

"So here is my new bass guitar." Austin said as he held out a blue and black swirl colored guitar.

Georg took the guitar from Austin and strummed it once, "You showed me this guitar last week." he said quietly.

"Did I?" Austin questioned, "I don't remember that." he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, you did." Tom spoke up, "You taught us how to play one of your songs last week and we used that guitar among others."

"Oh yeah. Now I remember." Marc said as he smiled sheepishly.

"How could we have forgotten that?" Caleb questioned.

"I dunno." Jonathon said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Its no problem guys. . . So is that it?" Georg asked as he shuffled toward the door.

"No wait!. . . Do you want to practice our song again?" Kent questioned.

Both Tom and Georg gave Kent a look like 'are-you-serious?'

"We have to go play our set soon." Georg said, "Maybe after we're done and the other guys are up for it, ja?" he asked.

"Uhh. . . Yeah." Kyle said slowly. Just like the other guys in the band, he was trying to distract Tom and Georg for just a little while longer.

But meanwhile, Tom and Georg were trying to get away from Forever The Sickest Kids so they could get ready for their set.

Whatever the case may be, all eight of the guys looked somewhat nervous for one reason or another.

"Well. . .we're gonna go. . .see you guys later!" Tom said quickly as he and Georg managed to squeeze out of Forever The Sickest Kids' dressing room and raced toward their own.