Battle of the Bands

twenty-nine

-Julie's Point Of View-

I watched as Bill and Tom came into the green room and sat on either side of me.

They made me nervous and they made my stomach do flip flops.

They both looked so confident in what they were about to do, and yet when Bill and Gustav told me they had a plan they were very vague on the details.

In fact, they hardly said anything about what they were planning before they bolted out of the green room.

Leaving me behind with many questions.

A few moments later, Melissa pounced on me and told me she was going to go with Frank to My Chemical Romance's dressing room.

I just smiled, nodded, and told her to have fun.

She smiled back at me before she ran back to Frank, took his hand, and left together.

Awww.

They make a cute couple.

I noticed the room was completely empty.

No Ryder.

No Mikey.

No Gerard.

No Ray.

They must have taken off somewhere else backstage.

I just hope they don't get caught like I almost did.

Because that would really suck.

When Gustav walked into the room I snapped out of my thoughts and back into the present time.

"Hey, what happened to Georg?" Tom asked as he glanced up at Gustav.

"He had to go to the bathroom." Gustav answered quietly.

Yeah.

Going to the bathroom is pairs is defiantly not a band thing.