Battle of the Bands

thirty-two

-Julie's Point Of View-

Bill and Gustav were in the middle of telling me how crazy-awesome their fans were and how much fun it was to preform.

It was kind of calming my nerves.

Gerard burst into the room, totally out of breath.

Bill, Gustav, and I all snapped our heads up to look at him.

"Hallo Gerard." Gustav said as he smiled a little bit, "What's up?"

"Uhh, we have a bit of a problem." Gerard said quickly.

I stood up and walked over to him, "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Well, its not anything to worry about, but. . ."

"But what?" I questioned.

"Ryder got caught by security and is now trapped in their office." Gerard yelled.

"What?!" I screamed, "How?" I questioned.

"It was Ray's fault." Gerard defended himself.

"No it wasn't!" Ray shouted from somewhere in the hall.

If I wasn't so worried for my brother, I would have found that to be hilarious.

Gerard rolled his eyes, "Fine. It was my fault."

I shook my head, "I don't care who's fault it is. How do we get him out?"

"Right. Well, we could distract the security guards, sneak in, get Ryder, and get out. It's the plan. It's a great plan. It'll work. I mean, I hope it'll work. No, it'll work." Gerard mindlessly rambled, as if having an argument with himself.

"Or we could go talk to the security guards and tell them it was just a big misunderstanding." I suggested.

Gerard nodded, "Yeah, I guess that could work too."