Battle of the Bands

four

"Knock knock?" a voice questioned.

"I wonder who that is." Ryder said as he glanced over at me.

At the moment, the three of us were sitting on the couch.

My Chemical Romance had left us about ten minutes ago, and now we could hear them on stage playing their set starting with Welcome To The Black Parade.

"Ryder, be nice." I silently warned.

"What did I do?" Ryder questioned.

"Shush!" I said quickly.

Ryder was still confused to what he had done wrong.

Melissa was silently laughing at him.

She knew I was teasing him.

"Alright, which one of you is the contest winner?" the voice asked.

I looked up to see the voice belonged to Pete Wentz.

Oh hell yeah!

"That would be me." I said as I raised my hand.

"Alright, cool." Pete said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my feet.

The next thing I knew, he pulled me into a huge hug.

I wasn't expecting it.

But I sure did like it.

"So, let's go." Pete said as he pulled me out of the green room.

I gasped.

"The security guards and MCR told us that we aren't supposed to leave the green room." I said quickly.

Pete smirked, "Don't worry, you're with me. They just say that so that you don't wander off and get into trouble," but then he paused and glanced all around us, "But, just in case I'm wrong, let's keep a low profile, shall we?" he asked.

I smiled.

He was sneaking me out of the green room.

But why?

We continued on down the hall, but I stopped in front of an open dressing room.

Inside, Georg Listing and Tom Kaulits were talking - well, more like whispering.

My jaw dropped open slightly.

Omg.

Its them.

Tokio Hotel.

Its really them.

Well, its half of them.

I don't see Gustav or Bill.

I wonder where they are.

While I am lost in my thoughts, I notice Georg look up and look at me.

He then gets up from the couch he and Tom are sitting on, and he closes the door right in my face.

Well, that was rude.

Pete comes up to me and grabs my wrist, "Here you are. I thought you might have gotten lost or busted. Are you okay?"

No.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered as I smiled.

"What happened?" he questioned.

Tokio Hotel slammed the door in my face.

"Oh, I just paused for a second and got lost." I said, which wasn't completely a lie - it just wasn't exactly the detailed truth.

Pete chuckled, "I figured as much." he said as he smiled, "C'mon, we're almost there."

"Okay." I said quietly as he began to pull me down the hallway.

A minute later, he stopped in front of a door that said Fall Out Boy on the front.