Battle of the Bands

fifty-two

-Melissa's Point Of View-

Oh, this is not good.

I ran and ducked to get away from the glass bottle shattering against the wall.

But I think I ran too far because now I cannot see Julie anywhere.

I began to panic.

. . .and then someone grabbed my arm.

I almost karate chopped the person holding me, but I froze when I saw who it was.

"Oh my God, Frank!" I said quickly, "You don't know how glad I am that it's you and not some drunk guy!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's great, we're all happy. Now, let's get back inside before someone recognizes us." said some guy in a black hoodie with the hood up and a pair of dark sunglasses on his face.

It took me a few seconds to realize it was Tom.

"Right, let's get out of here!" Frank said as he grabbed my hand and led me back to the backstage entrance with Tom following behind us.

Once we were back in the safety of the backstage area with the door to the outside and chaotic world closed behind us, Bill and Gerard nearly pounced on me.

"Where is Julie?!" Bill questioned.

"We got separated." I said quietly.

"What?" Bill questioned as he looked up at Tom.

Tom shook his head, "Sorry. . .I didn't see her."

Bill quickly nodded and snapped his fingers a couple of times which caused Tom to slide off the hoodie and handed it to Bill for him to slide on and Tom also gave Bill the shades as well.

"I'm going to go find her myself." Bill said before he walked toward the door.

"Wait up. I'm coming with you." Gerard said as he followed Bill.

I watched as Gerard and Bill disappeared beyond the door.

Oh, I hope they'll be okay and I really hope Julie is alright.

Frank sighed, gaining my attention, "C'mon, let's get you back to the green room."