Battle of the Bands

sixty

-Ray's Point Of View-

"We're just going back home. Can you do us a favor? Say goodbye to everyone and thank them for an awesome night." Julie said quietly.

Melissa waved and walked off the bus.

"Bye Ray." Julie whispered before she followed after Melissa.

Wait, they're leaving?

Oh, I don't think this is going to go over well with the other bands.

I'll go wake up Gerard.

He'll know what to do.

I ran back to the bunks and shook Gerard until he woke up.

Gerard bolted upright and glared at me, "Ray, whatever the hell you want can't it wait until later?!" he snapped.

I shook my head, "Julie and Melissa just left."

"What?!" Gerard questioned, more awake this time. He got out of his bunk and stood up.

By now Mikey, Bob, and Frank were waking up as well.

"What's going on? Where's Melissa?" Frank questioned, "And why does my head hurt?"

Mikey burst out laughing and pointed at Frank's head.

"What? What is it?" Frank asked quickly.

"You've got a shoe print on your head!" Mikey said in between fits of laughter.

Frank groaned as he tried to look at the print, but it proved to be unsuccessful for him.

Gerard shook his head at Frank and turned to me, "Ray, which way did Julie and Melissa go?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know."

Gee nodded, "Right. Wake up the other bands. . .We've got to find them." he said as he walked toward the door.

"Gerard, Gerard, wait a moment!" I called.

"What?" he questioned as he turned around, impatient.

"You may want to put on some pants first." I said quietly.

Gerard quickly looked down and noticed he was wearing only a tee shirt and boxer shorts. "Right!" he shouted as he pointed at me. "You guys go wake up the other bands and fan out to look for them." he instructed before he ran to the back of the bus to change his clothes.

I followed Bob, Frank, and Mikey off of the bus and watched as they all ran off to different band's buses.

Bob to Fall Out Boy.

Mikey to Simple Plan.

Frank to Forever The Sickest Kids.

And I went to Tokio Hotel.

I began to knock on the door, no, more like pounded on the door. Anything to make them wake up and answer the door faster.

I noticed one of them was shouting and cursing in German as they walked to the door.

As they opened the door, I realized it was Tom.

"Ray? What do you want? It's too early!" he whined, "Come back later." he added as he began to close the door.

"Julie and Melissa are gone!" I said quickly.

"What?!" Tom questioned as he opened the door quickly and nearly smacked me in the face.

"They left!" I repeated.

"When?"

"Like five minutes ago. If we hurry we can still catch them."

"Okay. You wake up Gerog and Gustav and I'll wake up my brother because he can be a little. . .grumpy in the morning." Tom said as he invited me in and I nodded.

Tom led me to the back of the bus before he began to cautiously and gently wake up Bill.

I turned opposite of him and began to wake up Georg and Gustav.

They were actually easy to wake up and when I told them the girls were gone they were more awake than ever before.

Bill took a little longer to wake up and damn, the dude was grumpy. But when he was told the news, his grumpiness disappeared almost instantly.

The four of them began to quickly get dressed and I stepped off the bus to give them their privacy.

As I stood outside, I noticed the other bands were coming off of their buses and began to look for the girls.

I don't know why Julie and Melissa were so important to all of us, they just were and none of us were ready to let them go just yet.

A few minutes later, Tokio Hotel piled off the bus and the five of us began our search for the girls.