Battle of the Bands

sixty-one

-Julie's Point Of View-

Melissa hung up her cell phone and smiled at me, "A taxi cab will be here in ten minutes."

I nodded, "Cool beans." I said as I smiled back.

"Melissa! Julie! Wait!" a voice shouted.

I turned to around to see Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump running toward us.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Melissa.

"I don't know." Melissa whispered back as she shrugged her shoulders.

As Pete and Patrick reached us, Bill and Tom Kaulitz came up to us from a different direction.

"Julie, please don't go!" Bill shouted.

"But we have to." I said as I looked down at the ground.

"Why?" Tom questioned.

"If we stay we'll just be in the way." I said quietly.

"No you won't." Pete said quickly.

"Who said you would be in the way?" Patrick questioned.

I sighed, not wanting to answer so Melissa took over.

"Julie grew up in a sort of environment where she had to learn to get out of things before they got bad." Melissa explained quietly.

"What are you talking about?" Bill questioned.

"We're just leaving so that we don't get in anyone's way." I mumbled.

"Plus, I think I'll go crazy if I have to spend any more time in that green room." Melissa added.

"I can promise you most certainly will not be in the way and we won't make you go back into that green room." Patrick said.

Before Melissa or I could reply My Chemical Romance and Forever The Sickest Kids found us.

"Please don't go." Gerard said in a rush.

"Please." Frank repeated as he looked at Melissa.

"Just stay with us for a while and think of it as an all-expenses paid vacation and as soon as you want to go home a plane ticket will be provided for you. . . We all agree, we want you to stay and I'm sure the new bands we meet this afternoon will want you to stay too." Ray said as he smiled.

I was about to say 'okay' before I remembered something. "We don't have any clean clothes nor do we have overnight bags." I said as I looked down to the ground again.

"Is that all that's holding you back?" Mikey questioned.

"We can solve that!" Tom said as he smiled.

"How?" Melissa questioned.

"Come with us." Gerard said and as if on cue a silver van pulled up - and it was not our taxi.

The door slid open and Gerard and Tom got in.

Frank held his hand out to Melissa which she took and the two of them got into the van together.

Bill turned to me and smiled brightly, "Please come with us." he said as he took my hands in his.

"Where are we going?" I asked silently.

"Just trust me, okay? You'll like it." he answered.

I took a deep breath before I nodded.

Bill pulled me into the van before we took off down the road in the direction of the local mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
There! All caught up!
All my chapters from quizilla from this story have been transferred to mibba and now I can start adding new chapters. xD