Battle of the Bands

sixty-three

-Melissa's Point Of View-

I watched as Julie took an awesome pair of black and white split leg skinny jeans to the changing rooms in the back of the store.

She had a huge smile on her face just to try on the pants. What she didn't know was every shirt, every pair of pants, every piece of clothing she just pointed out Gerard, Tom, and as a surprise bonus Caleb, Kyle, and Austin were madly placing them on the cashier desk.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked the trio from Forever The Sickest Kids.

Austin smiled, "We followed you guys here so we can take your and Julie's new wardrobes back to the buses."

I smiled back, "Oh thank you boys. That's really sweet of you."

You see, I don't have a problem with people buying me stuff. In fact, I mooch off of Julie all the time and I take every freebie I can get my hands on. But Julie is more of a reserved sort of person. She believes in earning things for herself and saving up for what she wants.

"So which clothes do you want?" Franks asked as he put his arm around me.

I smiled from ear to ear and Frank smirked at me, "You've got it all figured out, don't you?" he questioned and I nodded.

I quickly picked out a bunch of graphic tees, a couple of skinny jeans, and leggings.

When I finished picking out everything I liked, Frank and I carried it all to the cashier desk to be purchased.

"Great... So what are you going to wear today?" Austin asked as he and Gerard waited to carry out my purchases.

I ran back to the tee shirts wall and picked out an awesome blue Nintendo Super Mario Bros. For The Win tee and I picked up a pair of All Time Low stripe logo booty shorts.

I skipped over to the changing stalls and changed my clothes. When I finished changing I stepped out and noticed Julie was tentatively modeling a mini skirt for Bill and Tom.

Damn.

The twins must have some kind of magic because Julie never wears anything like that.

I giggled, "I always tell Julie she should wear more stuff like that but she tells me she would never be caught dead in it."

Julie turned to look at me with a look on her face like 'I-can't-believe-you-just-said-that' before she mumbled something about how she should change back into her own clothes or something.

I smiled to myself as I went looking for Frank. I found him and Gerard waiting for me at the cashier desk and Caleb, Kyle, and Austin or the purchases were no where in sight.

"So what do you think?" I asked as I turned around to show off my outfit.

Gerard smirked, "You've got a weird sense of style, don't you?"

I nodded, "Uh-huh. I like to stand out."

"You sure do." the guy behind the cashier desk said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So you're going to wear that out? Why don't you come around and I'll ring you up." he said as he motioned for me to come to him.

"Uhh, okay." I said as I did what I was told.

The guy reached out for the tag on my tee which was connected to the sleeve. He plucked it off the shirt and as he pulled it away he slightly grazed my boob. My eyes widened and I noticed both Frank and Gerard slightly tense up.

I laughed, a little uncomfortable but I just let it slide. I turned sideways so he could take the price tag on my hip and he did but he also copped a feel on my ass.

I yelped and swatted his hand away, "Hey! That's crossing the line!" I gasped. I reached out to slap him, but Frank caught my wrist and pulled me back around the cashier desk.

"Are we done here?" Gerard asked and the guy nodded in response.

"Great." We'll meet you guys back at the van." Frank told Bill and Tom as he took my hand in his and began to lead me out of the store and out of the mall.

"I'll be right behind you. I just have to pay the man!" Gerard called after us.

"And we'll be out when Julie's done!" Tom shouted.

Frank walked me to the van and helped me in before he sat down next to me, "I'm sorry that guy got fresh with you."

I nodded, "It's alright. I was seconds away from decking him myself."

Soon Gerard arrived and we sat quietly, awkwardly, while we waited for Julie, Bill, and Tom to arrive.

Eventually they did get back and except for a few mumbles here and there the van ride back was silent.

But when we arrived back to the venue...

Danm.

Things got real crazy real quick.