Battle of the Bands

sixty-six

-Julie's Point Of View-

Now it was my turn to smile from ear to ear. The guy with the clipboard had walked away and I felt like it was high time I introduced myself to Cinema Bizarre.

I slowly walked up to the band and rocked back and fourth on my heels. "Hi, I'm Julie." I said shyly.

"Oh, are you the welcoming committee?" Strify asked as he smiled.

"What? Oh, uhh, no. I'm a friend of the bands... as is my friend Melissa who is over there talking to Lady GaGa." I said.

"Oh, she's nice." Kiro said as he smiled, "We were her opening band for her last tour."

"Yeah, I know." I answered, maybe a little too quickly.

"Really?" Yu questioned as he smirked.

"Mmm, yeah. I've been listening to you guys for a little over two months now."

"What's your favorite song?" Romeo questioned.

I smiled as I thought of the song, "She Waits For Me."

Shin smiled as well, "I like that one too."

"Awesome." I said as I smiled bright. I was about to say something else when I felt someone grab my wrist and pulled me away from Cinema Bizarre.

I turned and saw Zacky holding onto me. "Come talk to meeeeee!" he whined.

I giggled at him as well as Syn who was standing next to him, "You're supposed to be introducing yourselves to the other bands."

Zacky shoved his hands into his pockets, "We tried, but they're standing over there whispering to each other."

"It's kind of creepy actually...even for us." Syn added.

I sighed, "Then you guys just have to make the first move." I said as I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them over to the other bands. As we passes by Melissa she was still talking to GaGa, asking about her fashion sense. I'll admit that's a conversation I wish I was apart of. GaGa's style may be out there, but it's totally awesome.

I stopped in front of My Chemical Romance and let go of Zacky and Syn's hands, "Guys, come say hi to the new bands." I said as I smiled.