Battle of the Bands

sixty-eight

-No One's Point Of View-

"So... why were you two flirting with Julie?" Gerard asked Syn and Zacky.

Zacky chuckled and glanced back at Syn before he looked back in My Chem's direction, "Wow, you guys don't beat around the bush, do you?"

Ray laughed before he became more serious, "Just answer the question."

Synyster shrugged his shoulders before a smile crept across his face, "Cuz she's hott."

Frank's eyes flashed with anger and he lunged at Syn, but Gerard and Ray held him back.

.

.

.

"So... GaGa... Just how many times are you going to change your outfit during your set?" Pete Wentz asked.

"Are you going to arrive in a giant bubble or egg?" Patrick questioned.

'Can you even see out of half of your costumes?" Kyle Burns asked.

GaGa couldn't help but laugh, "You boys are so funny!" she said, conveniently avoiding answering all of their questions.

.

.

.

"So Bill," Strify began, "You should consider joining our band."

"Why's that?" Bill asked with a curious smile.

"Because you look like you belong with our band more than you belong with your own band." Strify said as he smiled.

Bill's smile was wiped off his face as he quietly said, "Oh."

.

.

.

"So, what's up?" Pierre asked Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy.

A big smile spread across Jimmy's face as he reached out and swept up Pierre in a bone-crushing hug. "You're my new best friend!" he said loudly.

The rest of Simple Plan, Johnny, and Matt all just stood around somewhat awkwardly because they didn't know how to react to that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter. Chapters will be getting longer soon. I promise.