Battle of the Bands

sixty-nine

-Julie's Point Of View-

I noticed as dubbed clipboard guy walked back onto the stage without his clipboard in his hand. He can't be dubbed clipboard guy if he is clipboardless!

He cleared his throat and everyone turned toward him. "Well, I'm glad to see everyone is getting along great. It's time to get going to the next venue. So I need everyone to go outside and get on the bus." he instructed.

God, I felt like an elementary school kid going on some silly field trip the way everyone began to shuffle in the direction of the exit and the bus.

I watched as Melissa gravitated toward M.Shadows and it made me wonder why she didn't go to Frank instead. Sure, it's been less then twenty-four hours since we've met the bands, but Melissa's never been one to take things slow.

Frank must have been wondering the same thing as he walked over to me with a curious look on his face.

I smiled at him, "She's a big fan of Avenged Sevenfold's." I said in a reassuring tone, even though I was a little unsure myself.

But Frank seemed to happily take my reassurance as a smile returned to his face,

"C'mon, let's go to the bus!" he said as he reached out to grab my hand, but I pulled away.

"I already promised Tokio I would ride with them." I said quietly.

Frank laughed before he took my hand and began to lead me outside.

When we got outside I noticed all the tour buses were gone and a giant Monster party bus was the only vehicle in the parking lot.

"Is everyone going to fit on that bus?" I questioned as I watched Forever The Sickest Kids and Simple Plan board.

"It may be a tight squeeze, but I think we can manage." Frank replied.

"If there's not enough room you can sit on my lap." Synyster said as he came up beside me.

"That will not be necessary." Gerard said as he came up on my other side.

Uhh, okay...

Awkward baby!

"I'm just going to get on the bus now." I said quickly as I walked away from Frank, Syn, and Gerard and boarded the bus.

Once on, I noticed FTSK had claimed the seats in the front of the bus while Simple Plan resided in the back.

A smile crossed across my lips as I made my way to the back of the bus and sat down next to David.