Battle of the Bands

seventy-two

-Julie's Point Of View-

We arrived to the buffet restaurant at Excalibur and it was completely empty. Closed off to the public and reserved for us just like how Tom had said.

It didn't take long before we had been admitted into the restaurant and were all lined up with navy blue food trays with several empty plates and an empty glass covering it waiting to plate up our food.

Melissa stood in front of me in line and turned to me, "All the food looks so good! I don't know what to choose!"

"I know right?!" I asked just as happily. It had been a while since I had had anything to eat and I was practically starving. I don't think I've had anything to eat since we went to that pizzeria after the concert last night and that was forever ago!

After I got out of the line, my tray was loaded up with an Italian salad, roasted beef, carrots, green beans, white rice, and a Coke Zero.

I scanned the booths and noticed Melissa was sitting with Avenged Sevenfold, Lady GaGa was seated with Simple Plan, and Forever The Sickest Kids were grouped together at one booth as well. Meaning the booths were big enough to seat six people at one, but any more would be pushing it. Everyone else was still in line getting their food.

I sat down at a table by myself and was alone for a few moments before a shadow hovered above me. I looked up to see Kiro standing there.

"Can we sit with you?" Kiro questioned.

I glanced past Kiro to see Strify, Yu, Shin and Romeo standing behind him holding their trays.

"I'd like that." I answered.

"Fantastic!" Strify said happily as Kiro sat down next to me and Strify sat down next to Kiro.

Shin sat down across from me, Yu next to him, and Romeo on the other side.

"So Vegas seems nice, huh?" Strify questioned as he dug into his salad.

I nodded, "Yeah, I can't wait to go exploring." I agreed.

"Where would you like to go?" Shin asked as he looked up at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "MGM, Planet Hollywood, and Ceaser's Palace are at the top of my list, but I'd like to see all the casinos. They're all pretty awesome looking."

Yu smiled, "Perhaps after our next concert we can all go together."

I nodded again, "Sure, sounds like fun." I replied.