Battle of the Bands

seventy-four

-Julie's Point Of View-

I woke up to sunlight streaming into my window and filling in all the spaces of my hotel room. Silly me, I was so captivated by the Las Vegas night light that I forgot to close the curtains when I went to bed last night.

That's the only reason why I'm up at this unGodly hour.

I rolled over in bed to check the clock on my nightstand to see what time it really was.

10:32am.

"Oh, that's actually not that bad." I muttered as I pushed back the covers and got up out of bed.

I walked up to my suitcase and picked out a black Tetris Epic Fail tee and a pair of turquoise skinny jeans before I walked into the bathroom and set my clothes down on the counter.

I went over to the shower and turned on the water, super hot, being I hadn't had one since I left home to first meet all the bands. So I defiantly deserved as hot as I could stand.

Twenty minutes later I had finished with my shower, changed into the fresh clothes I had picked out, blow dried my hair, and now I was just making the finishing touches on straightening my hair.

Hair straight, I decided to brush my teeth next. I picked up a toothbrush full of toothpaste and walked over to the window to peer outside at the day life, but I stopped at the door when I realized four pieces of paper had been slid underneath. I scooped up the pieces of paper and set them down on the bed before I rushed back to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste and rinse with mouthwash.

When I finished, I went back to the bed, sat down, picked up one of the pieces of paper, and began to read what was written.

'Dear Julie,
If anyone asks, we decided to head over to the MGM casino for the day. Austin wants to see the lions, Kyle wants to eat at the Rainforest Cafe restaurant, Marc, Caleb, and Kent want to gamble and Kent is superstitious about casino hopping so we're just going to hang out at the one casino. Let the other bands know where we are, okay? We'll see you later!
Signed
Jonathan, Caleb, Marc, Austin, Kent, and Kyle'

'Dearest Julie,
We are terribly sorry, but we can't hang out today. We'll be at the Belagio if anyone needs us. See you later sweetie!
Signed
Strify, Kiro, Yu, Shin, and Romeo'

'If anyone asks, we're at Planet Hollywood. We would have invited you and Melissa along, but Tom wanted to leave early so we could reserve a cabana at the pool. Usually, pools aren't open to people unless they're staying at the hotel, but celebrities like us get special treatment. We may even get a swag bag!! Tomorrow we can take you to the pool of your choice if you'd like.
Signed,
Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav'

'Hey Babe,
We're going to be at New York New York. Tell the others if you want to or not, we don't care! Come join us if you want, we could use a couple of sexy good luck charms!
Signed,
M. Shadows, Zacky Vengence, Synyster Gates, Johnny Christ, and The Rev'

Okay... so four of the eight bands decided to go off by themselves for the day. Well good for them.

I'll just go get Melissa and we can figure out which bands decided to stick around.

-Melissa's Point Of View-

I woke up to the sound of the room phone ringing.

"What the hell?" I mumbled as I rolled over, "I didn't ask for a wake-up call." I said before I picked up the phone anyways and asked, "Hello?"

"Hey." Julie's voice echoed on the other end of the line, "Do me a favor."

"What is it and what time is it?" I questioned as I yawned.

"It's 11:47am." Julie replied, "Now tell me if there are any slips of paper that have been slid under your door."

"Wait, what?" I questioned.

"Just lean over your bed and look for me." came Julie's reply.

"Okay, okay." I said as I did what I was told, "Yup, it looks like three or four. What are they?" I asked.

"Notes from the bands. I got four myself. I think unintentionally they all ditched us for the day." Julie said.

I raised an eyebrow, "So we're on our own today?"

"Uh-huh."

"What should we do first?" I asked.

"Uhh, I'm not sure.You get ready and I'll be up in fifteen minutes. Laterz!" Julie said before her end of the line went dead.

Fifteen minutes?! That's sure as hell not enough time to do everything!...Good thing I showered when I got in last night.

I got up out of bed and walked over to my open suitcase. I pulled out a black Hollywood Undead Barcode tee and a pair of faded neon pink skinny jeans.

I changed my clothes, did my hair and my make-up all in record time. When I finished, I walked over to the door and picked up all the slips of paper before I started to read each one.

'Hey Dollface,
If anyone asks I'm at the Luxor spa for a day of R&R.
Love,
GAGA'

'Hey Mel,
We're at the Venetian. Come find us if you get bored.
Signed,
Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy'

'Hey Melissa,
We're going to be at Circus Circus. Let the other bands know where we are if they ask.
Signed,
Pierre, Chuck, David, Sebastian, and Jeff'

"Hey Babe,
We're at New York New York. We'll be back late. Tell the others.
Signed,
Gerard, Ray, Frank, Mikey, and Bob'

Wow... Julie was right. The bands ARE ditching us for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?