Battle of the Bands

seventy-six

Melissa's P.O.V.

I decided to retrieve Lady GaGa first because she was the closest. After I split from Julie it took me almost twenty minutes to find the Luxor day spa, but I finally managed to find it.

When I entered I guess I wasn't dressed for 'a day at the spa' because everyone in the waiting room couldn't keep their eyes off of me. None the less, I swallowed my nerves and walked up to the desk where a young redhead woman was playing the role of a bored receptionist very well.

"Uhh...hi. I'm here to see Lady GaGa." I said quietly.

The girl behind the receptionist's deak raised an eyebrow at me and smirked, "Nice try. Now get out." she said.

"I'm being serious. Listen, my name is Melissa and I'm apart of the tour with Lady GaGa. I'm not some fan just looking for a meet and greet." I said quickly.

"If she knew who you were she'd be expecting you." the chick said.

She was actually beginning to annoy me. So I spotted another employee and he was actually kind of cute. He was at least six feet tall with jet black hair and bright green eyes. He wore tight-fitting clothes, which was usually a turn-off for me, but on him it looked pretty good.

"Please tell GaGa I'm here. She knows who I am." I told the cute guy.

"I don't think I'm allowed to do that." he said quietly.

"Just humor me." I silently begged.

He nodded and said, "Alright." before he went through the double doors and disappeared on the other side.

I heaved a sight and turned to lean my back against the receptionist's desk which I probably shouldn't have dome because everyone sitting in the waiting room was giving me hurtful stares and cold glares.

It made me wonder what the hell I had done wrong.

A few moments later, the guy returned and the receptionist chick grinned at me like I was really gonna get told off now.

"Melissa, Miss GaGa will see you now." the cute guy said.

The chick behind the desk dropped her pencil and a few jaws dropped in the waiting room. Ha. Serves them right for judging me.

"Come with me." the cute guy said as he held open the door for me.

"Thank you." I whispered as I entered the spa and he led me to one of the back rooms. He stopped at a closed door and said, "She's in here." before he walked away.

"Thanks again." I called after he left.

I pushed the door open and found GaGa inside neck deep in a mud bath. "O-Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." I stuttered. If I would have known she was bathing in a pool of mud I wouldn't have entered.

GaGa smiled at me, "Don't be silly, Melissa, I practically wear less than this in my music videos."

Yes, that was definitely true, but I wasn't about to say it.

"So why are you here? Have you come to join me?" GaGa asked.

"Not exactly..." I trailed off.

"Then why?" she asked as she curiously cocked her head to one side.

"It's late... I thought you'd want to know so you can get a decent night's sleep before tomorrow's concert." I explained.

"How late is it?" GaGa asked.

"Past midnight." I said quietly.

GaGa's eyes slightly widened, but quickly went back to normal. "It's later than I thought... I'll finish up here and go up to my room. Thanks for letting me know."

"No problem." I said as I turned and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" GaGa asked.

"I've still got two more bands to find." I said as I glanced over my shoulder back at her.

"Oh, that sucks." GaGa said as she pouted.

"Kinda."

"Well good luck finding them."

"Thanks. I'm going to need all the luck I can get." I said before I left the room.

X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X

Julie's P.O.V.

I decided to go after Cinema Bizarre first.

I walked out of the Luxor and hailed a cab. When a six seater van pulled up and stopped in front of me, I got in.

The forty-something year old driver turned around and asked me, "Where to?"

"The Belagio please." I replied.

The driver nodded and turned back around so he could leave the driveway and began to weave his way though what is known as typical bumper to bumper Las Vegas traffic.

The taxi driver decided to strike up a conversation in the quiet cab and asked, "So are you going to gamble at the Belagio?"

"Uhhh no." I replied, "Actually, I'm going to bring some gambling friends back to our hotel for the night."

"Oh, well then good luck." the guy said.

I slowly raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Why are you wishing me luck?"

"Because if your gambling friends are drunk, you're going to need all the luck you can get." he answered.

The driver pulled into the long Belagio driveway and stopped right in front of the main entrance.

"Thanks. So how much do I owe you?" I asked.

"Well it's $7.46, but I'll wait here for you and your friends for no extra charge." he said.

"Thanks." I said as I smiled brightly, "I'll be right back." I said as I pulled open the van's side door, jumped out, and pulled the door closed again.

I walked into the Belagio and looked up at the ceiling where there were beautiful giant flowers in all colors of the rainbow.

If I weren't on a mission I would like to explore and sight see a bit, but I knew I had to find the band.

I entered the casino and it only tool me about five minutes to find the guys. They were playing at the same blackjack table and they were all wasted.

...Great.

I walked up to them and put my hand on Strify's shoulder. "C'mon boys, it's time to go back to the hotel." I said.

Strify turned around to look at me and drunkenly asked, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Julie...We met this morning?" I replied in more of a question than an answer.

Strify shoved off my hand and stubbornly stated, "I don't remember. Go away."

I raised an eyebrow at him and thought, 'Great, he's too drunk to remember who I am.'

At that point, I looked around at the other band members to find out who seemed to be the most sober.

Because I had mentioned leaving, Strify was now whining on and on about how he couldn't leave now because he was on a winning streak. When in reality, he had the least amount of chips on the table.

Romeo was practically passed out with his head resting on the blackjack table and there were several empty glasses in front of him.

Shin seemed to be paranoid about the people around him and was anxious to leave.

Kiro was being all lovey dovey and was huggin' on everyone.

Then there was Yu who seemed to be just fine. He either knew how to hold his liquor or he drank the least amount of alcohol. I couldn't decide which one was more likely.

I walked over to Yu and he recognized me before I could even reach his side.

"Hey Julie, did you decide to come join us?" he asked me.

"Nope. I actually came here to bring you guys back to the hotel." I replied.

Yu raised an eyebrow at me, "Really? Why?" he asked.

"Because it's late."

"How late?"

"Past midnight."

"Is it really? I thought it was around 5pm at the most." Yu said.

"Nope. More like 1am." I said, "So what do you say you help me get the rest of your band back to the hotel?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm getting pretty bored of this scene anyways." Yu agreed.

"Do you think you can get them back on your own?" I asked.

Yu shook his head, "They're all too drunk to listen to me. Plus it's four against one. By the time I wrangle two of them, the other two will have wandered off." he explained, "It happens all the time." he added.

I nodded, "Alright, I'll help you get them back. Earlier Melissa and I had to get MCR and A7X back. It was ten against two and they were drunk as hell."

Yu slightly chuckled at me, "Okay, well I'll get Strify and Romeo. You grab Shin and Kiro."

I saluted Yu and giggled, "Will do."

I walked over to Shin and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around and looked at me with wide, paranoid eyes and asked, "Julie, what are you doing here?"

I smiled kindly at him and said, "I'm here to take you back to the hotel, buddy."

"O-Oh, okay." Shin said quietly as he took his chips and stuffed them into his pocket. He then grabbed my arm tightly as if we were to let go we would be separated.

Shin tugged on my arm and said, "C'mon, let's go."

"Wait, I have to get Kiro first." I said.

Shin looked like he was about to pout.

I quietly sighed, "It'll be fine. I'll just be on the other side of the blackjack table."

That didn't seem to cut it for him.

"Would you like to hold my hand?" I asked as I offered the paranoid boy my hand.

As quick as lightning he grasped my hand and wasn't about to let go.

I walked around the table and glanced at Yu who was still trying to convince Strify that it was time to leave. Romeo was still practically passed out. I kept going until I stopped in front of Kiro with Shin trailing behind me, refusing to let go of my hand.

"Kiro, hun, it's time to go." I said quietly, yet loud enough for him to hear me.

Kiro turned around with a huge smile on his face and his arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. "Julie! I'm so happy to see you! Your hair looks really pretty like that!"

"Uhhhh....thanks." I said slowly.

His grin grew as he stood up and asked, "So you said it was time to go?"

I nodded, "That I did."

"Okay~! Then let's go!" Kiro sang before he skipped off.

"Kiro! Kiro! Wait, Kiro!" I called as I chased after him, dragging Shin behind me.

"Where are you going?!" Yu shouted.

"We'll meet you outside!" I yelled back, "I have a cab waiting!"

Shin and I chased after Kiro all through the Belagio lobby and the beautiful indoor gardens. When we finally caught up to Kiro I latched onto his arm and refused to let go so he couldn't run off again.

It was just in time too. The hotel security was starting to give us the evil eye.

One of the security guards approached us, but before he could say anything I squeaked, "We were just leaving." and we skirted past the towering man.

I dragged Shin and Kiro outside and was surprised to find Yu already leaning on the side of the van and Strify and Romeo were sitting inside the taxi.

Yu pulled himself off the side of the van and walked up to us. "I was starting to get worried. I was about to go in there and look for you guys." Yu said quietly.

"Yeah, well this one sent us running on a wild goose chase." I said as I nodded in Kiro's direction, "One where he was the goose." I added.

Yu slowly nodded, "Yeah... I should have warned you about that." he said quietly.

"It doesn't matter now. I've caught him... Let's just head back to the Luxor." I said tiredly.

Yu helped me get Kiro and Shin into the taxi but because there wasn't anymore room in the back after he got the guys situated, I had to sit in the front seat with the driver.

"Thanks for waiting for us." I told the taxi driver as he started to pull out of the Belagio driveway.

"It's no problem, really." he replied, "So I'm taking you back to the Luxor?" he questioned.

I nodded, "You would be correct." I said as he got back out on the street where we had to sit in even worse bumper to bumper traffic.

It took us about twice as long to get back to the Luxor than it did to arrive at the Belagio.

We pulled to a stop in front of the Luxor's taxi entrance. Yu pulled open the siliding side door and began to usher out his band mates, making sure none of them were going to wander off after he helped them out.

I took Gerard's borrowed credit card and started to hand it to the driver to pay for the round trip, but it seemed he had other forms of payment in mind.

He was leaning really close to me which creeped me the hell out.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

He didn't say anything and instead his hand shot out so he could cop a feel.

I screamed.

Yu's head shot up and the next thing I knew I was standing outside with Shin holding onto my arm tightly and Yu was back in the taxi beating the crap out of the driver.

"Yu! Stop!" I shouted.

But he wouldn't.

It took three valet guys to pull the two apart. Yu walked straight upto me and looked right into my eyes as he asked, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and quietly replied, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Alright, then let's get these guys to their rooms." Yu said.

"...Right." I agreed as we led the drunk band mates to the elevator bank.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever since I updated this story, but I had decided to temporarliy shelf it. But I have decided to start on it again with longer chapters than ever before!

I absolutely love Kiro and Shin in this chapter, they're just so cute! :3

So Comment/ Subscribe/ Recommend Please?