Battle of the Bands

nine

"OMG! That was awesome! We did it!" I yelled happily as I jumped up, over the couch, and onto Patrick's lap.

"Hi." I said quietly as I giggled.

Pete chuckled as he swung himself over the couch as well and landed in between Ryder and the arm rest.

"For a while, I had doubts about whether that was going to work or not." Patrick said honestly.

I playfully gasped at him and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" Patrick questioned.

"You have no faith." I said as I smirked.

"Faith? Faith in what?" Patrick asked.

"Faith in my ability to con the security guards into believing I have been in this room the entire time." I answered.

"Why did you leave the green room in the first place?" Melissa asked me.

I glanced over at Melissa and quickly switched laps, jumping from Patrick to Melissa.

Patrick turned to Ryder and Pete while Melissa and I began to girl talk.

"So, why did you leave?" Melissa asked me again.

"Well, you remember when Pete practically dragged me out of here, right? Well, he took me down to his band's dressing room and I sort of, some how, got roped into singing for them." I explained.

Melissa's smile instantly brightened, "Oh Julie, that's so great that you sang for them! What song did you end up singing?"

"One of their songs." I said as I nodded in Pete and Patrick's direction.

"Aww, how cute!" Melissa cooed.

"But something else happened." I said quietly.

"What?!" Melissa practically demanded.

"Uhh, when I was walking towards Fall Out Boy's dressing room, I paused in front of Tokio Hotel's dressing room and saw Georg and Tom inside talking. I wasn't staring at them like some crazed fan girl, I really wasn't. I was just lost in thought, which isn't a rare occurrence for me..." I rambled.

"Just get to the point, Julie." Melissa interrupted.

"Right, sorry." I said as I smiled sheepishly, "Well anyways, I don't know what Georg thought I was thinking, but he gave me this really cold stare and then he slammed the door in my face." I finished quietly.

"Aww, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I know you have always wanted to meet them too." Melissa said in a comforting sort of voice.

"Yeah, well now I think I'd rather not." I said as I leaned my head onto her shoulder.