Status: on hiatus for a short while...sorry

Boston Rose

Chapter 2

Tyler's POV:

I smiled to myself as Bridget walked away after talking my order. She was the occasional, pretty blond hair blue eyed girl with a fluent Irish accent. But that's what I liked about her the most. After what seemed like 15 minutes, Bridget arrived with my steak that made my stomach growl even more with the sight of it.

"Here you go," Bridget placed it in front of me.

"Thanks,that was quick."

"Yeah, I guess so, your practically the only one here anyway." Bridget looked around the restaraunt.

I laughed and dug right in to my steak. Bridget watched me closely. I took my eye right from the steak to her blue eyes. "May I help you?" I chuckled. It seemed that Bridget had snapped me back to reality.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. How do you like the steak?"

"It's perfect, thanks for asking."

"No need, is there anything else you would like Tyler?" she asked nervously.

"Nope, I think I'm good. Hey, why don't you sit down?" I pointed to the seat across from me.

"Oh, um I have to check with my grand- I mean my boss to see if I can have a break."

"Sure, go ahead."

Bridget ran and arrived two seconds later.

'It turns out I can," she replied sitting down across from me.

Bridget's POV:

I felt so nervous sitting across Tyler. I was trying to take in his physical features as much as I could. When I'm nervous, my leg shakes and that's exactly what it was doing under the table.

"So,"asked Tyler,"do you own the restaraunt or?"

"My grandparents do, we came here from Ireland."

"That's cool." I smiled and asked.

"So do you come from around here?"

"Nope, I'm actually from Canada. I'm...here for school. Boston College. I play hockey."He said after stumbling around with a few words...almost as if he was lying.

"I've heard of that school!!! We shouldn't be talking if you are from there." I say with a laugh. He looks at me quizzically and asks why.

"Because silly, I am going to Boston University to study to be a doctor. And aren't BC and BU rivals or something?" I asked, now generally confused.

"Oh yeah...big rivals." He says with a nervous laugh. There was a small, awkward silence until I broke it by saying,

"Are you done with your food?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"No need for a bill, so that will be fifteen dollars."

Tyler held out a forty.

"Twenty dollar tip? You don't..Tyler."

"No, I want to. I like you a lot." I smiled real big and took the money.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around sometime," Tyler said getting up from the table.

"Yeah, see yeah around." I felt myself blushing has Tyler walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi so this chapter is by isabella1122! I'm not your particular obsessed hockey fan so I'll try my best! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I'M so happy I'm co writing this story with hockeychick37...shes great hockey player and writer!! Leave it on her with the hockey..love ya meg!