Status: on hiatus for a short while...sorry

Boston Rose

Chapter 8

Bridget's POV

I slammed the door to my grandparent's house shut and I stomped up the stairs.

"Bridget, honey, what's wrong?" My grandmum called from the kitchen. I didn't answer as I walked off towards my room, hot tears flowing down my face. I collapsed on my bed and after a few moments to myself, my grandmum came in and ruined it.

"Is this about what I think it is?" she asks quietly. I know that she is referring to the doctor's discovery, and for my answer, I just bury my face into my pillow.

"Tell me honey." she murmurs as she strokes my hair, even though I know that she probably already knows the answer. Knowing that I couldn't keep anything from her, I rolled over onto my side and told my whole story, from the moment I met Tyler (which she knew about) up until the moment where I shunned him and told him to stay out of my life, breaking my heart even more as I re-lived it all over again.

"Well Bridget, if you truly love him you're going to have to face the truth and tell him sooner or later." she said when I had finally finished. I realized that I knew that all along, but something inside of me knew that the moment Tyler found out about me having cancer, he's a goner.

"I can't Grandmum, I-I just can't. Ugh, this is sooo confusing and I don't know what to do!" I groaned as I threw myself head first into my pillow again. She sighed, stood up, and said,

"I have a feeling that Tyler is feeling the exact same way as you do right now honey. He was in a situation like this and look how he decided to handle it. He told you the truth. If I were you, I would talk to him to get all of this confusion cleared up." And then she left. I sat there reminicing on her words.

What she said did sound like a good idea. but I just don't think that I am ready to face him again, not face to face that is. Ugh, I just really need more time to think things over and to get my thoughts settled. Sadly, I don't have that time, and I don't think that I'll ever get it. Not knowing what else to do, I pick up my cell phone and turn it on. After a few moments, it started to vibrate uncontrollibly. After it was finished, my phone now flashed the message:

8 new text messages from Tyler. I opened them and they all were the same, begging for me to give him answers. I felt bad ignoring him like this, but hopefully by tomorrow I will have things cleared up and I can confront him. Hopefully...but what I am 100% certain of at this moment right now is that is reaction will not be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
actually, me, hockeychick37 wrote this chapter...actually I just typed it...Bella, she wrote this by herself, I watched her do it in school, but sadly, she will be out of commission on this site for while now thanks to some...er...personal reasons and I will be typing her chapters for her...and yeah...sooo REVIEW!!!! thanks
-meaghan and bella