Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

It's Hard to Fall in Love when you're Cursed

I looked up into the night sky. The moon shone brightly amongst the stars. I sat up and looked at the house next to mine. There was a boy in his room drawing it looked like. He always did that when his mind was jumbled with everything going on. I sat on my roof top infront of my window staring at the boy, well man. He was a man now, he grew up. I on the other hand was still a little kid in his words. Okay so I was 15 and he was 16. He didn't have time for me anymore. I was too much like a child. We drifted apart when he was 14 and I was 13. He started changing, both good and bad.

His raven blonde hair grew out into choppy layers over his left eye. He grew more muscle. He lost his braces and the acne. Got contacts instead of glasses. He grew taller about 6'1'' now at the age of 19. The years have grown he left to be in a band at 18 when they got signed. I was now 18 and on my way to college. I wanted to go to school for photography. I wanted to leave this town and grow up. Sadly the only good college was in California so I was still stuck here. I wanted to travel, become famous for my art. Now I am a tattoo artist and a bartender. I still photograph stuff just not the way I wanted. I failed at college, it just wasn't for me. I was distracted with other things.

His name was Jimmy Sullivan. He was a real sweet kid. Funny, cute he had it going for him. We were going to be friends forever but his friends changed his mine. There was Matt, Zacky, Brian, and Johnny. I only liked Johnny, he was the only nice one and wanted to be my friend.

I knew why they didn't like me but it wasn't fair. They have noright to judge me because of what I am. Yeah everything is harder with me but it's just who I am. I can't change that. It just doesn't come naturally to me like it does everyone else. I mean yes I know how to talk I just can't. I don't have the right words to speak. I am a quiet person but I stopped talknig all together when I was 6 maybe. The only person that I actually talked to was Jimmy.

But I guess what people say is true, it's hard to fall in love when you're cursed.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short but just an intro looking for a co-write for jimmy