Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

in the end love conquers all

Jimmy and I were still in Matt's living room but Val was now over. We were watching a movie, Paranormal Activity 3, and Val and I were scared out of our minds.

"Aww baby are you scared?" Jimmy asked and I jumped and nodded. He pulled me into his chest. After the movie ended I didn't want to go to sleep now.

"So, I know you guys are stressed and all, and I was thinking maybe you guys could go on a little vacation," Val suggested.

"Now I know why I keep you around, Val you're really smart, and good in bed" Matt said and Val blushed at the end. I giggled and Jimmy looked distraught. "That's a really good idea, we could all get away for awhile." Matt said.

'Well my parents own a house on the beach in Italy, we can go there for a week or two' I wrote down cause I was losing my voice from not talking a lot.

"yeah sure, Matt and Val can come too" Jimmy said and we all agreed.

***

A few hours later we were boarding the plane to go to Italy. I was holding hands with Jimmy and Val and Matt were ahead of us a little.
We sat down in the seats and leaned back.

"Since when did your parents own a house in Italy?" Jimmy whispered.

'Well, my parents grew up there and they took me and my brother Jesse there during the summer to visit our grandparents and other family.' I wrote down.

"Oh cool, well I can't wait to see what I've been missing all these years" he said and I blushed.

***
Once the plane landed I was practically dead asleep. We grabbed a rental car and drove to the house. Thankfully Sicily was a smallish village. We pulled up and parked the car. We climbed out and I couldn't remember what happened. I didn't remember being carried upstairs and into a guest bedroom.

I woke up the next morning to Jimmy cuddled into my side.. I giggled and got out from underneath him.
I jogged down the stairs in one of his band tees and a pair of shorts. It was always really hot in Italy. I strolled into the kitchen and got out all the stuff to make waffles. I put out butter, syrup, whipped cream, and strawberries. I cut up the strawberries and heard three set of feet down the stairs. I saw the boys first, not surprised.

"Oh boys, always hungry" Val laughed walking in. I giggled and nodded.

"Least I made more for us" I said and my voice was scratchy. I set the food on the table and cleared my throat. I got out milk, and orange juice. We sat down to eat.

"Damn Blaire this is fuckin' good" Val moaned.

"Keep those noises to the bedroom Val," Jimmy said. I giggled and Val blushed again.

"I want to talk to you" Jimmy said and I nodded. I grabbed his had and we walked onto the patio. It over looked the ocean. I smiled and looked out into the horizon. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He spun me around.

"Blaire, I love you, but we need to talk,"
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh cliffy huh love me, hate me? it doesn't really matter it depends on what NME_foREVer_6661 does for them hehe comment, sub and what ever there is...