Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Can My Life Get Any Worse?

I sighed and sat on the couch. Jimmy was practicing on the drums all night and didn't come to bed at all. I knew he was going to crash at some point. I turned the TV on and I heard the door bell ring. I got up and went to the door. I saw Brian there with his guitar and saw the rest of the boys down by the car.

I stiffened and let him through. He came through and the guys came up with there stuff.

"Where's Jimmy?" Matt asked.
I pointed to the basement stairs where there mini studio was. Brian was the last to go down and he stared at me for a few moments trying to figure me out. I was confused on what I did to him. I looked at Matt and he shrugged and went with the rest of the guys down to the basement.

It took a few hours before the guys left. Brian wouldn't stop glaring at me. Now Jimmy was too and I didn't know why. I was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner and the boys were playing video games.

"Blaire"
I turned around and saw Brian there leaning against the counter.

"Yeah" I said in a small voice.

"Listen I don't know how to put this but I'll make it short and simple, stay away from Jimmy and if you don't leave him, I'll tell him you are cheating on him with Matt" he said and I looked at him shocked.

"He won't believe you" I mumbled.

"Really now? I'm his best friend longer than you were and he trust me, you left once how do we know your not gonna do it again, it's bro's before hoe's" he smirked and I teared up. I didn't wanna leave Jimmy.
Later that night, when the guys left and it was Jimmy and I in our room, well I guess his room now, we just sat there.

"Jimmy" I whispered hoping he didn't hear me. But of course God hates me and he heard.
He turned to me and I sighed.

"I don't think we should get married Jimmy" I said.
He looked stunned then close to tears.

"Why not?" he whispered.

"Well it's just-" what can I say? 'Oh your best friend loves you and is threatening me?' yeah hell no.

"we couldn't work out, and you seem to hate me so I'll just go" I said and got up.

'BLAIRE wait" he yelled and I ran to my car. I could hear him running behind me and I almost cried. I shut the door and drove to ta hotel. I looked in my mirror, and saw him running after my car. I closed my eyes for a minute, and the last thing I saw was a flash of white light and the screeching of metal on metal.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont be a silent reader