Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

We Would Do Anything To End What Your Going Through

What had I done wrong? was the only thing running through my mind. I just stared at the door where Blaire had run out, waiting for the emotion to hit me.

A crippling pain hit my chest, right where my heart was. I sank slowly to the floor, still staring at the door, hoping Blaire would come back through and say that she had made a mistake. I would forgive her, I just wanted her back.

My eyes blurred with tears, my throat constricted like I was being throttled. I just lay on the floor, hoping the pain would go away.

BRIAN'S POV


Whistling, I walked up Jimmy's drive. I had finally gotten my own way, Jimmy was bound to want me now.

I let myself into his house, like we always did; and found Jimmy lying on the floor, moaning quietly. I ran over to him, “Jimmy?” I called out, hoping he wasn't hurt.

I lent down next to him and put my hand gently on his shoulder; he slowly looked up, his blue eyes were filled with more hurt than I had ever seen. He didn't even look this bad when Leana left him, and he was a wreck then.

“Oh my God Jim... what's wrong?” I asked softly, a horrible feeling in my gut telling me this was my fault.

“Blaire...” he choked out, “she left me”

I felt numb, it was my fault that my friend was in this much pain. Hell, I didn't even have an excuse apart from I couldn't keep my dick in my trousers.

He sat up, shaking. “Why did she leave me Bri?” he asked, his voice thick. Suddenly, he let out a loud, strangled sob and lurched forward, clinging to me like he was drowning and I was a life reserve.

“Shhhh...” I consoled, rubbing his back. I knew this probably wasn't very helpful, but I had no idea what to do. I pulled Jimmy onto my lap and gently stroked his hair, hoping to take away a little of his agony.

After an hour, I managed to convince him to move onto the sofa and I made him a cup of tea. I always had a cup of tea when I felt depressed.

When I passed him his tea, there was a knock at the door. I glanced at Jimmy, he was in no state to answer it. His face was white, the palest I had ever seen skin go, his eyes were dull and lifeless and surrounded by red.

The door knocked again, more impatiently this time. I rushed to answer it, it was Matt. “Shit Bri, where's Jimmy?” he said breathlessly.

I indicated for him to come inside, not able to talk. Matt followed me in and saw the state Jimmy was in on the sofa, his face looked crush. Matt looked like a professional wrestler but he was a big softy. “What the hell is wrong?” he asked softly after a few minutes.

“Blaire left him, he's... a wreck” I answered sadly.

Matt pulled me into the hallway, “Blaire's been in a car accident and she's in hospital, I came to get Jimmy, what the hell should I do?”

I shrugged, “I've spent an hour stopping his crying and I don't think he can handle any more bad news”

Matt took a deep breath and walked into the front room, What is he doing?! my mind screamed. I followed him in, watching nervously.

Matt was talking quietly to him, Jimmy was barely looking at him. Finally, Jimmy nodded and Matt helped him get up.

“We're gonna go and see Blaire” Matt told me softly.

“I'll come too” I said numbly.

After all, this whole situation was my fault and the guilt was slowly killing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!
I've been trying to finish something for a contest, that and college work is consuming all of my time!!
anywho, hope you enjoyed!!
Title credit goes to Bring Me The Horizon with the song Suicide Season <33