Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

She wants to go home, but no body's home

The doctors had to keep me over night just to keep an eye on me. I layed in the uncomfortable crispy bed. I kept shifting around and the paper on the bed was annoying my skin and sticking to me. I sighed and sat up. I now regreted making Jimmy go home to shower and rest. I glanced at the clock and it read 2 in the morning. I grabbed my ipod on the bed side table. Drive by Incubus started playing.
I layed in bed and listened to the rain thundering down onto the window in my room. The room was cold, and dark. It was kind of scary being here alone.

"What ever tomorrow brings, I'll be there" I sang softly not liking the sudden quietness even with thunder and rain coming down. I curled up bringing the rough blanket up to my chin. I glanced around the room hoping Jimmy was coming in but I knew he couldn't even if he was here. I grabbed my phone and sent a quick text to him. I got a quick reply.

'I can't sleep either' it read.

'i miss u <3' I typed back calming myself down now. I shut the world out and didn't look at the shadows that seemed to creep up on me. I shrugged off the feeling of uneasiness and focused on Jimmy.

'aww baby i miss u tooooooo <333' I giggled at the text.

'i wish u were here' i texted and it got quiet. He didn't text back for the longest time and I was getting worried. The warmth in me dimmed til there was nothing left but a cold, scared little girl against the world. I kept checking the time every 2 minutes making sure if he texted back or not. I jumped when my phone went off again and I looked at it greedily.

'i am' the message read. I stared at it for a little while and I didn't know what he meant. I heard the door know jiggle and the door creak open slowly.

I saw the familiar black hair and ice blue eyes and my heart sped up and skipped a beat in a good way.

"I told you I wouldn't leave you" he said and kissed my forehead.

"No you never promised that" I muttered and he smirked.

"Okay then, I'll put this in my vows when we get married then," he said smiling when my eyes widened at the marriage part. "I promise I won't ever leave you, come Hell or high water" he said kissing my lips. I kissed back and the heart monitor rate went sky rocket. He started laughing at me and I blushed a dark red. I pushed him away when he tried to come back and kiss me. He finally gave up and crawled in bed with me. I curled into his chest and he wrapped me in his arms.

______________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up to the door squeaking open. I opened my eyes and saw the doctor was in with a chart and a nurse.

"Good morning Blaire, we want to check on the baby and to make sure you are ready to go home" he said to me. I nodded and the nurse was setting up the ultra sound. Jimmy was sitting in the chair next to the bed now holding my hand. I squeezed his hand when the freezing jell was applied to my stomach. I settled back and the nurse turned on the machine.

"Okay here's the head and this is the heart beat," she said pointing out each thing.

"Can we get pictures?" Jimmy asked eagerly. The nurse nodded and walked out of the room to get them. I sat up and wiped off the jell. The door opened again and I saw the rest of the guys walk in.

"Hey, congrats you guys" Matt said hugging Jimmy and me. The rest of the boys follow in a similar fashion.

We sat back and talked for awhile The pics were passed around and I was all ready to leave in an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
nobody's home- avril lavigne(Title)
sorry its short