Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Part 1

So Jimmy and I are on our way to go to Jimmy's parents house. I was a little nervous, this was my first time meeting them and I was coming in with a baby.

"Babe, don't worry, they'll love you" he murmured kissing my hand. I jumped a little at his voice.

"I know I know, I'm just a little worried they will think I'm some kind of harlot" I said back.

"I'm sure they don't think so"

____________________________________________________________________________

We drove for a little while until we got to a nice suburban area. For some reason, I couldn't imagine Jimmy living here. He got out and came around to get me. I took his hand and we walked up to his front door.

The door opened before we got all the way up the steps.

"Oh honey, look at her" the woman in front of us, who I'm guessing him mom, gushed. She took my hand and ushered us in the house. It was small inside and the walls were beige. We were standing in a hallway and there was an arch leading to the kitchen and another arch leading to what I am guessing is the living room.

"Come on in, lets get you seated, I'm Maria and this is my husband Ryan," she said as we walked into the living room. There was a man there, and looked just like Jimmy except his fathers hair was a blond color. I smiled at him and he smiled.

"Mom, Dad, this is Blaire" Jimmy said, gesturing to me.

"It's so nice to meet you deary, now dinner will be ready in a few minutes I just need to finish a few things. I'll be right back," she said in a rush while walking to the kitchen. I giggled and Jimmy helped me sit down on the love seat. He sat next to me and set his hand on my knee. His dad sat down on the couch across from the love seat we were on.

"So son, why haven't you been around the past few months?" his dad questioned and I started to get a bad feeling.

"Dad, I've been busy with Blaire, she needs help right now" he muttered and I saw his dad roll his eyes.

"I'm just trying to look out for you, you need to-"

"Get my priorities straight, yeah I know, and right now that's Blaire. "You've been telling me that for the past 24 years of my life" Jimmy said getting frustrated.

"Okay okay, let's calm down and come to dinner" his mom said interrupting what was about to be said.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay no one said anything to being reported so for now oh well and please comment and I will have the 2nd part up later or tomorrow

comment sub read