Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

I'll use my afterlife, to search for you desperately...

I woke up the next morning to the sound of, nothing. I was a little confused. I would either hear the shower, Jimmy's soft snores, or him in the kitchen. I heard nothing. He probably went to the studio and forgot to tell me.

I walked down the stairs and looked around. In the front room I saw a baseball bat. I hesitated then kept walking. I saw a little blood on the floor and I froze. I shakily grabbed my phone and dialed Matt.

"Hello" he asked groggily.

"M-Matt, Jimmy's gone" I said.

"What do you mean, he left you?" he asked more awake.

"No I mean there's a baseball bat and blood on the floor, oh god" I said wailing.

"Blaire, Blaire calm down, me and the guys will be there soon" he said hanging up. Five minutes later I hear cars in the driveway and banging on the door. I opened it and saw the guys. I cried silently into Zacky's arms as the guys tried to ask me what's wrong.

"Blaire what happened?" Matt asked me firmly. I opened my mouth to tell him but nothing came out. I was frozen still. I couldn't speak, no words would come out. I started to panic.

"Guys she won't talk" Matt said.

"Where's Brian?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know, Michelle called and said he disappeared too" Zacky said walking from the garage. I didn't notice he left.

"It's okay, we'll find him" Matt said holding me close. I couldn't speak, I couldn't make a noise. I was silent, and I was afraid I was stuck like this. But I was more afraid I was stuck living in a silent world without Jimmy. I cried harder.

____________________________________________________________________________

The police were here for hours now and I couldn't talk. I wrote down everything they asked and nothing helped. I didn't know or hear anything.

I am lost in a silent world. I can see everything passing by but I'm still stuck standing here. I can't rest until I see him again, even if it's for the last time...
♠ ♠ ♠
comment subscribe.