Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

It should've been me instead of him,

I knew we were running out of time. As I walked down the gravel path with the boys at my sides. The black dress brushed up against my thighs. The empty coffin was being carried in front of us. My eyes followed the smooth, black surface of the coffin. The coffin was empty since there was no body. The tears fell silently down my cheeks, making a suicide leap to the muddy ground.

The rain was coming down hard now. I looked to the distance. It was grey, and foggy. I saw the headstone in the distance. I could see his clear as day. It was the only one that was open aside from Brians. As we walked closer, the rain grew harder.

I knew it was too late. I feel like I should've been the one to die instead of him. He would be missed more. The wind died down a little, but the rain grew harder. The family and minister went under a tent while I stood in front of the coffin alone.

I looked up as the coffin was lowering.

I saw peircing eyes staring through me.

I gasped softly.

I felt the wet, muddy ground meet my body before my vision went cloudy and I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
like we used to- a rocket to the moon (Title)

sorry re post but idk what i wrote before.