Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

These Scars Won't Tear Up Apart

Matt's POV

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Blaire fall slowly to the ground. “Blaire!” I exclaimed, rushing to her side.

I looked up,she had seen something. Standing there was someone I never thought I would see again. “No fucking way” I mumbled to myself.

Blaire stirred as the figure moved closer. Not really thinking about it, I left Blaire on the floor, running over to the figure. I enveloped him in a bone crushing hug, “Jimmy!” I half screamed, holding onto him as tight as I could. It felt unreal. We all thought he was dead. Everyone else joined in, probably crushing Jimmy.

When we all pulled away, I could see he looked like absolute shit. He was so skinny, his elbows almost jutting out of his skin. His eyes were sunken, his face white. But as soon as he saw Blaire, it all changed. His eyes lit up and a smile appeared on his face. She rushed into his arms, sobbing.

I admit, I started to tear up.

Jimmy smirked at me. “I never thought I'd see the day M. Shadows would cry” he croaked teasingly.

I laughed sarcastically and wiped my face. I couldn't believe he was here, he was alive and relatively unharmed.
Jimmy's POV

I was so relieved to be home; I was with my friends and Blaire. I had to go the police station and reported what happened.

When they asked what had happened, I almost told the truth, then decided to lie. “It was some psycho fan”

I also had to visit the hospital, they said there would be no lasting damage but I needed to put back on weight.

I then had to tell my friends what had happened, I told them the same story I told the police.

“Oh... where's Brian?” Matt asked. I could tell by his face he knew I was lying, but didn't want to question it.

“No idea” I answered truthfully.

“I hope he's okay” Johnny mumbled.

“Me too” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Bring Me The Horizon, The Sadness Will Never End